Thread: Tits for Tats

Tits for Tats

Or Quik Visit pro Quotes?

This is a general question for the community about bartering. Of course cash is king, but what services or products have you ladies bartered for or would barter for? Tattoos, home loan, technology, photo shoot, legal, or auto mechanic. Are there things that are challenging to do because you have a cash biz? Hobbyists - have you bartered products or services for sweets from the sweet?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar

Verified Companion Companion Roksana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malaised View Post
    Or Quik Visit pro Quotes?

This is a general question for the community about bartering. Of course cash is king, but what services or products have you ladies bartered for or would barter for? Tattoos, home loan, technology, photo shoot, legal, or auto mechanic. Are there things that are challenging to do because you have a cash biz? Hobbyists - have you bartered products or services for sweets from the sweet?
    I'm like a pawn shop. I will consider anything of value. As long as it's not stolen. And no drugs. Especially during this coronavirus panic....

Quote Originally Posted by Roksana View Post
    I'm like a pawn shop. I will consider anything of value. As long as it's not stolen. And no drugs. Especially during this coronavirus panic....
    Noted!