Thread: Honesty Challenged Provider

Honesty Challenged Provider

A la cart
    Beware of any provider offering "A La Cart".
    It's really a la give up your donation for time and companionship and then the activities require another negotiation. Also questions about p411 membership. She doesn't want any bad reviews hitting P411. This question come after screening with references. This person also told me how she doesn't need to post because she is so fine that she has regulars that love her. I see she has posted several days in row. I found this person when she replied to a post for a certain activity. She also was a no show. Claiming she forgot to take her phone to work.
    One reviewer called her infamous. I wouldn't be that generous.

Be careful out there!

Can we get some names dude?

Verified Hobbyist BCD colonellingus's Avatar
    Shouldn't this be in a review so we can know
    Why I could eat a peach for hours🍑

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oi-X8P38

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    No handle, no useful purpose here and wasted bandwidth.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) Idea3.1's Avatar
    Hard post to understand. Need some more info

Retired Companion

Lightbulb Ã* la carte..... infamous.... p411.... there's also 2 sides to a story, so....

Quote Originally Posted by FHugh View Post
    A la cart
    It's really a la give up your donation for time and companionship and then the activities require another negotiation. Also questions about p411 membership. She doesn't want any bad reviews hitting P411. This question come after screening with references. This person also told me how she doesn't need to post because she is so fine that she has regulars that love her. I see she has posted several days in row. I found this person when she replied to a post for a certain activity. She also was a no show. Claiming she forgot to take her phone to work.

Be careful out there!

Look closer.

wow, just wow.

y'all can't figure out who it is??

Look closer.

he literally gives so many damn hints

to make it easier, I put the dead giveaway in bold from OP's quote above

Look closer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

Look closer.

wow, just wow.

y'all can't figure out who it is??

Look closer.

he literally gives so many damn hints

to make it easier, I put the dead giveaway in bold from OP's quote above

Look closer.

Nah. You know us guys. We can't even read what we have to do on a Providers page for proper verification.

OP, your post is moot without the source of your consternation (sp).
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion
    Clearly men can't use the search feature, LOL. It's as easy as Phxx said.

Quote Originally Posted by FHugh View Post
    A la cart
    It's really a la give up your donation for time and companionship and then the activities require another negotiation. Also questions about p411 membership. Several providers use p4 as screening, asking you is not uncommon practice She doesn't want any bad reviews hitting P411.Ladies gives the Hobbyists OK's on P4/ you can't write her a review on p4 unless it changed This question come after screening with references.Extra safe screening makes us feel better with a man that doesn't have verified status and she might have thought about it at the last minute, eh. This person also told me how she doesn't need to post because she is so fine that she has regulars that love her. I see she has posted several days in row. I found this person when she replied to a post for a certain activity. She also was a no show. Claiming she forgot to take her phone to work.

Be careful out there!
    Not taking sides but lending a helping hand on some possible confusion abt screening.
    good luck Sir. The red font was to separate my comments from yours without confusion to readers.

profile has been disabled
    WOW just WOW.
    I have received an application from a provider to be verified through here. I already know about the problematic incident that has occurred already. I was filling out the form when i did a little bit more research. And between new managers keeping IDs on file until you don't have an account no more. which im sorry I don't believe they're going to destroy it after you don't have a profile on there no more that is going to be kept that's my feeling about that part though. Between that with the ID situation knowing about the okay problem and then when I came on the board on here last time I think a couple weeks ago and I seen all of the clients using the okays for the only screening method so that full screening are not done. I had to stop and think about it
    knowing the circumstances that I have been coming across personally lately. Having been found on my personal FetLife account... Plotting a ploy to lure me into a conversation that Just would have not been good. And last week I was approached by leon and trip to jersey or something.... I just did not feel comfortable with applying for I'm being verified through that board besides I did not want to have any more problems or situations or any more people coming to me saying that they didn't want to screen because no one can get out of screening when it comes to me absolutely no one. I also feel like being verified through there right now doesn't hold much weight anymore so I didn't finish the application I appreciate the thought but not with the circumstances ive been onmy toes about.

Retired Companion

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Clearly men can't use the search feature, LOL. It's as easy as Phxx said.

we're doomed if they can't utilize the easy search feature

!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Huh?
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews