Thread: Madison Holistic?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Madison Holistic?

Has anyone ever been to Madison Holistic? I’ve never seen reviews or anything on them besides ads on other websites. Their website looks fairly legit. Just looking for information them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've reached out to them several times, and I've found them to be very difficult to book with. I got a text one time saying they couldn't help me when I tried to book an appt. ??? Aside from the poor tcb skills, one major issue I have with them is their screening. Another is the lack of women whom I would be interested in.

Thanks for the info. I just never see anything about them and was curious.

I've had good experiences with MH, including yesterday with Aubrey (1st time I've seen her) who might be the most experienced provider. The other 3 girls I've seen have moved on, but all provided a really good massage with lots of body to body and HE. Clean place in a nondescript apartment building downtown. I would recommend if you value a quality massage+ over a cheap price.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They have a new girl, Sasha. The others rotate in and out.
    Super easy to make an appointment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just had another session with them, couldn't be any easier to connect with and the session was fantastic, the pics do not do the lady's justice at all. Place is clean and safe with easy parking. They are also in BR now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can I get info on number for in Baton Rouge

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Its all the same # Go to their page and look at the schedule, call the # and give them what they need to verify.

The pics don't come close to doing the lady's justice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IMHO not worth the effort. Appointments are only easy after you break in. Once you are in and they recognize your phone number or who you are appts get much easier. But still not worth it, price seems to stay at $260 an hour, all you ever get is a HJ. They do body to body but you are laying on your stomach as they glide along your back. Also will sit on your legs as they do the HJ, not big on COT or COB. I saw Marissa a few times, she moved on, and then tried to see Grace. I told Grace I had seen Marissa a few times for screening but Marissa would not verify me, she would only make another appt with me. So, i go to the Carrolton girls now which Riley is $225 an hour. Also., Kat is another favorite as her HJ skills are just over the top, she is $220 an hour if I remember correctly. Both will verify you as well, no monopoly on the massages by them. I stay away, too much money for too much hassle, I just want a freaking hour massage. Never saw Grace got tired of the back and forth, also parking is an issue with MH, downtown so have to pay making it even more costly. Carrolton girls best name for your buck in my opinion. Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see Sandy for Bondasage or SD sessions, not a H.E massage. Apples and oranges

I've spent a lot of money on women who say thats the service they give, their full of shit so far.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Everything I stated previously, is my opinion and the facts I stated are not disputed - pay for parking, most expensive massage in town, nothing extra beyond HJ, prices mentioned were prices I paid, service is on par with other ladies in area, difficult to book with in the beginning, unwilling to be a reference in future. I dont work for MH or any other lady in this industry. I will not give anything else except my experience. OP it is your dollars, so do with them as you see fit. I am just telling you not worth it for me. And what I left out of first post, is the pictures do accurately depict what the ladies look like, the ones I saw at least. I was not surprised nor wowed by their beauty when I arrived. They are pretty women, the ones i saw, but for me to say that the pics do not do them justice would just be untrue coming from me. Backdoor apparently has had other experiences but, my friend, you seem a bit aggressive almost as a promoter for them, makes me wonder about integrity. Well, that's my two cents, do with the information as you see fit. Good luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wonder all you want, you're the one who seems bowed up. You're writing novels for what should have been a short discussion, based on your replys I'd imagine the communication issue is you, not them. Its clear why, yet it was so bad you went back more than once, gotcha
    You will pay for parking everywhere downtown. If 7.00 for parking puts you over the top then maybe you're in the wrong hobby.
    Reference ? I don't care about that at all, shouldn't be a big deal.

As I said, Apples and Oranges.

I'm out.
    Last edited by IBackdoor20; 11-23-2020 at 07:43 PM.