Chapter 9
Just One More Time?

After a few minutes my Little Boy Toy told Mr. Stiffy to go fix her another drink that she was not finished. I turned the TV off as the **** Punisher came out of the bedroom. I wanted to see how much more my poor nympho had in her. I pretended to be out cold on the floor. I could see his winky was finally getting soft but he still had the used raincoat on. He went back in the bedroom with the drinks. Not to late to surprise them, I tried the door again. Shit it was locked! I heard my good buddy announce that I was dead to the world on the floor.

I flipped the TV back on. My Dick Pleaser was sipping on her drink showing the goodies and grinning. My Pal put the use peter wrapper on the night stand. Went to the bathroom to piss. He came back got in bed staring at the bang hole in front of him.

They moved next to each other. They were cuddling and she was stroking his meat. She told her new Meat Manager “Since my sweet husband is out for the count we got more time. I have engulfed your one eyed monster gulping your seedings. You have stretched out my tunnel of love. Is there anything else you would like?”

My good friend said “how tight is your two hole? The response was “It is a very tight cherry cornhole.” I knew that my best buddy had always wanted to fuck a girl in the can. The soon to be Dirt Road Warrior reached in the nightstand and handed my little Fuckbunny another happy hat for her to put it on him. My Vibrator Queen said “Please hand me a couple vibrators and the lubricant.” As she rolled the watchman on, he started carrying the torch.