Thread: Jasminefungoddess: Doubles with Jasmine & Blasian

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jasminefungoddess: Doubles with Jasmine & Blasian

Companion's Handle: Jasminefungoddess
    Date of Visit: March 11th
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
    Phone Number: 940-220-9440
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...minefungoddess
    City, State: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Type of Visit: Incall/Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Dbls, DBBJ, doggy, mish, rcg, acg, mpcfs, lfk, breast worship, prone bone, msog (offered)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
    Donation: $160 + $103 for room
    Approximate age of Companion: Both 21
    Hair Color and Length: Jasmine pulled back (just showered) Blasian (pulled up green)
    Smoking Status: Vapers and it doesnt bother me
    Ethnic/Racial background: Ebony Goddesses
    Companion Description: Jasmine is a very well built redbone with a nice thick ass, supple breast, smooth skin and is sitting around 5'8 140lbs Her body is built for sex. She is a redbone and has a sexy stripper body. In the strip club she would be the one that makes you nut in your pants during a lap dance with that big ole booty that she knows how to work.

Blasian is darker with chinky eyes and shorter around 5'2 120lbs. Very exotic look. Definite spinner body with an ass shape and thickness that will blow your mind (or your load) . She is the one in the strip club that would be doing stripperobics and acrobats at the top of the pole.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes Yes

Public comments:
    So Jasmine caught my eye on Eccie, which was my go to site back in the day (same handle for the first review haters), and I cross referenced on other sites and decided to pull the trigger. Texted the number on this site and messaged her from another site to ease the screening process and we agreed on $100. She then offered doubles with her half sister thats just getting started for $160hh or $240hr. Asked for a pic or profile handle and she said that her sister wasn't on here. Got a few pics and was impressed and agreed in the doubles for HH. On the way they asked me to get a room across the street and I was glad they did because those 1 stars were dumps. The hotel across the street was 10 times better and since I support the hustle I didn't ask for compensation and I knew I'd feel more comfortable and wouldn't get rushed. Read on for the nitty gritty (will definitely repeat)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review.. Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for the information on her.