Thread: club with music from the 1950s?

club with music from the 1950s?

i'm driving back from fort worth sunday night and listening to 91.3 FM. Apparently they have a 'juke box' program on sunday nights ... early rock'n'roll. songs of my youth. i loved it. so monday i get out some doo whop cds and i'm loving that. wondering if there is any place in austin that offers this music, preferably live performances. to make this more hobby related, any providers know how to do the lindy hop (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...webm.480p.webm)

might want to think before you answer. folks may think you are as old as i am and who wants to see a provider as old as i am? not me! (sort of like groucho marx saying he wouldn't join any club that would have him for a member)
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    "Splish, Splash, I Was Taking A Bath" all about a Saturday night.

Sorry, don't know of an old-timers place.

Kudos to Groucho, just say the "magic word."
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    "Splish, Splash, I Was Taking A Bath" all about a Saturday night.

Sorry, don't know of an old-timers place.

Kudos to Groucho, just say the "magic word."
    "groucho" once got a letter from the bath club his family had joined. the letter indicated that the membership committee didn't realize he was jewish and the bath club didn't permit jewish members. they suggested he join a jewish bath club. he replied he was not interested in joining a club which would have him for a member. woody allen brought up this in the beginning of the movie "annie hall" saying he understood groucho's point. brought home to him because he was never attracted to any woman who found him attractive. had to have been a small sample

in groucho's letter he pointed out that his wife was not jewish (catholic) so his son was only half jewish. then asked (facetiously) if his son could use the pool if he only went in up to his waist. the world was more fun with the (five) marx brothers in it
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    This would certainly be a great business idea for Austin!
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy