Chapter 8
In the Bedroom

Damn I was being shut out! An idea came into my head. Go turn on the bedroom cameras and record the action. I could have some fun that way. The camera’s came on.

The Boob Sucker had as much of the cans in his mouth as possible. He was fingering her beaver. The She Dog was stroking his man muscle and pulling the ring. He drove her on the bed and put his head between her legs. The Pussy Sucker started. After a few minutes my Soggy Muffin ejaculated in his face. My new found drunk play thing would be going all night long. How long was this night going to be? The Hot Clam told the Pussy Sucker that there were condoms in the night stand next to the bed.

While applying the pleasure mask Hot Taco Sucker asked the Hungry Dipstick Lady what position she liked best. She asked him to crawl on top. He sat between her thighs and started using the ring to tease her vulva. She was getting so hot that the juices were flowing all over her hair pie. She was begging him to stick it in. He laid on her with all his weight and with the lady lube was buried to his balls. She gasped and yelled “That’s want I need, a hard salami. The deep slow thrusting started.

After a few minutes Missionary Man asked for some side action. He said he could get more schlong in the promised land that way. The Sidewinder went on her side and grabbed her top leg pulling it to her head. The Snake Charmer drove his probe into the dark regions. Her **** lather could clearly be seen. The slapping of his balls on her tail could be heard.

After a near climax the Snake Charmer ask her how she felt about doggie. They changed positions and became Bitch and Hound Dog. Now the howling started. They were really into it.

When the Mutts tired of doggie they changed to cowboy. My Cowgirl was bobbing up and down on his baby maker. His hands were squeezing her funbags and pulling on her bottle tops. The Cowboy’s bobby danglers were beginning to rise.

The Pony Riding Woman suggested reverse cowboy. Now that was better! His hands were grasping her bazooms as they bounced wildly. Her puffies were getting longer and puffer. The Stallion’s nuggets were getting tighter. It was time for another position change.

The Steed pulled the poor Mare to the edge of the bed. Put her on her back grabbing her ankles forcing them up towards her head. He was standing and pounding her phany hard. Her clit came out from its hiding place and wanted some attention. Her hands were over her head and her big udders were floating back and forth like runny eggs in a frying pan. The Mustang put a thumb on the newly discovered pleasure button and began rubbing it.

The Cum Queen’s chant started. “Oh I need to cum, it’s so big, fuck that tight little pink canoe, I am your harlot forever!” His started “You are so wet and hot, keep begging for that general tramp, I’m going to leave something deep inside you!” A loud scream of ecstasy came out their mouths. The Pigs came at the same time.