Thread: Susie1now: Susie is just plain amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Susie1now: Susie is just plain amazing

Companion's Handle: Susie1now
    Date of Visit: 3/10/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77684-Susie
    Phone Number: Upon screening
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77684-Susie
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?77684-Susie
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chit chat, lfk, nipple worship, daty, DT bbbjcim nq spit. A little cuddle time.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 200 my choice
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length brunette
    Smoking Status: Could not tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Cute as hell spinner. Bubbly personality that turns into sex kitten. FAST. She's about 5'3" maybe 105#. Nice B cups with responsive nipples. She sports ink, personally I find it sexy. She was fun, playful, and eager to please. Set up was smooth once screened, and she was on time and ready to play.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She is a real sweetheart. I was extremely pleased we got to meet. She is definitely on my follow up list. Could be addicting. Lol

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Glad you enjoyed and had good service.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Hmmm..............

Is it me or there all of a sudden all these "new" accounts reviewing so many girls that normally get NO reviews..................?

Just my thoughts........................

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Slayer

Not new here can't seem to get ck to verify me. Book through p411. For me Susie was exactly what I was looking for on that days short amount of time. She got right to business was sweet, funny and fucking eager to please. YMMV but to each his own. I enjoyed her, and will see her again. .

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    I see your point Slayer.

I must admit though that my time with Susie was exceptional. Everything I wanted and more.
    She drove an hour to see me for a 2 hr date and, did not ask for, but nonetheless received extra $ for her travel

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlers26 View Post
    Not new here can't seem to get ck to verify me. Book through p411. For me Susie was exactly what I was looking for on that days short amount of time. She got right to business was sweet, funny and fucking eager to please. YMMV but to each his own. I enjoyed her, and will see her again. .
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMartin View Post
    I see your point Slayer.

I must admit though that my time with Susie was exceptional. Everything I wanted and more.
    She drove an hour to see me for a 2 hr date and, did not ask for, but nonetheless received extra $ for her travel

Gentleman, I respect both your comments and very gentlemanly like at that. I applaud you both for not coming back with snarky remarks. i am happy that you both enjoyed your time with Susie.

Rattlers, my friend, you will need 3 Verified Providers from here to vouch for you. They must send our bossman, CK, a PM stating they saw you and your legit. Since Susie is verified, she can be one of them. Ask her to help you with this.

Good Luck my man.....!! and keep the reviews coming my brother