Thread: Sexy Rachel Riot near Northeast mall

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sexy Rachel Riot near Northeast mall

Hello! My name is Rachel. I am returning to the hobby after taking a brief hiatus and am excited to start making new friends again. I am a hot and sensual woman in my 20s with brown hair and green eyes. I have a few non-distracting tattoos and small yet perky b cup breasts. I stand at 5'2 and weigh 125 lbs. With soft lips and skin, you will find that I have just the right amount of curves for you to grab onto.

I am a very affectionate woman who wants to fulfill your fantasies and desires while giving you the most genuine experience possible. I love building unique and long-lasting friendships. I am open to many fetishes and also offer a genuine sensual massage. Privacy and discretion are very important to me, which is why I do not reveal my face or tattoos in my photos, but I promise you are going to find my face to be just as attractive as the rest of me.

I have a private incall not far from Northeast Mall. To book a session with me please email me here at ourhome2 or TEXT me at 682-226-7788 with your name, age, handles on any review sites, any recent references with contact information, and any other screening you can provide. Pre-booking is preferred although I am often available on the same day.

Note: I am currently looking to join p411 and am open to meetings with established gentlemen of the site who can be a reference for me.

RATES
    INCALL 1 hr 260 hhr 160
    FBSM 1 hr 160 hhr 100

Bbbj is always ymmv and I do not offer cim or greek, thank you for understanding.
    Attached Images Attached Images