Thread: I hate when I see a fake add that I really want to be true

I hate when I see a fake add that I really want to be true

Usually fake ads have no affect on me. Not this one. This one has me daydreaming about how much fun I would have if only it were real. How great would it be to have your way with a hot lil person. Were talking 3ft 11 inchs of mostly tits and ass. Imagine the possibilities. Damn you fake add with your unrealistic promise of naughty fun with a sexy big tit midget woman.

[IMG][/IMG]

Sweet pea,
    Can you tell the guys what to look for sooooo they know what is a fake ad. Hugs and kisses. I do recommend other ladies when I'm not in the area and guys do seek guidance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Beware, Skipthegames is not the only website where con-women operate.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Its like the fake add people know exactly what to post to torture my soul. I need a hot midget to fulfill one of my last fuckitlist items.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Even if I didnt need to check off "fuck a hot midget" I would still nail this girl if she were legit. Anyone else with me on this?

[IMG][/IMG]

Verified Companion Companion Kiki2012's Avatar
    Basscat needs a mini-me!!
    Available in Biloxi! Sweetkiki2012@yahoo.com

I would be more than happy with a full sized you KiKi. It would be cool to meet a legit lil person like the one in the pics though. One of these days I will find one.