Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Spinner body with enhanced boobs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    First visit to LoL after hearing many great things. Amber Rose was very pretty and ended up being a great experience. Made me feel comfortable and had a sense of humor, despite her fairly limited English.

Note: Also, for some reason, it doesn't let me leave the juicy details in the hidden comments. It keeps telling me that the it requires at least 1 character even though it's a few paragraphs. Maybe because I'm not a verified hobbyist yet?
    Last edited by Heisenberger; 03-08-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Pics

Are her pictures actually her?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by kwag98 View Post
    Are her pictures actually her?
    That was something I actually wanted to talk about in the hidden details lol. It's a bit hard to say for sure, but I don't believe so. Her boobs are about the same size and there are some similarities with the pics on the site. It didn't bother me though when I saw her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here’s my full review:

After screening, clear instructions were provided via text, place was not difficult to find. Was greeted at the door by Amber Rose who was very pretty, can’t say for sure if it’s the same girl on the site but could be. Boobs were definitely enhanced, and while I prefer natural, I really enjoyed sucking on them throughout most of our session.

After making out for a good while, she let me go down to dine on her and she tasted completely clean and odor-free. Then we switched places for a bareback bj while she let me finger her. For me personally, bareback bj is really the only way for me to get solid hard as a rock for sex.

The sex itself was great with various positions, nothing really to say here except that we went at it for quite a while before I came. By the time I was done with our first sex, I checked my watch and we were already over 40min in.

We rested and talked for a while before trying to go at it for a second time but I was just too exhausted and I knew my time was running out so we just continued to make out some more and wash up in the shower. She actually suggested that next time I visit her, to try not to hold my stamina for too long for the first sex so that I can recover sooner and have a good quality second sex.

My ONLY gripe was that I had a shitload of glitter from my face that was difficult to wash off. I don’t know if it was from her makeup, or the sheets/pillow, but something to be aware of in case you have somewhere to be afterward or you come home and people wonder why u have glitter on your face. It took a few washes at home to get it completely off.

Overall, happy with my first visit and l will continue to visit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh man. One time I had glitter on my face/neck. Didn’t go well with the gf at that time. Now ex. :)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Huh, been there multiple times and never seen glitter before.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We’re talking about the girl in particular. Lol. You’re not missing out on anything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    yes, those pictures are her. I compared them with looking straight at her on Saturday 3/14/2020