Thread: my office fantasy

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

my office fantasy

A fantasy that has got me off plenty has been being ravished, fucked properly legs over your shoulders, sitting with my ass on the edge of the desk, head flung back. Then turned around, pushed down over the desk, skirt up and taken from behind. Then I become so turned on I get down on my knees in front of you to taste my juices dripping off of you, mixed with your own. As I'm under the desk i begin to please you deeply and slowly. Enjoying every slurp. Then we both hear a knock at the door. You try to push me away and zip up your pants, but I move your hand I smile slyly holding a finger up to my lips "shh" I motion, as I take you back into my mouth. You tell your client to come in. The client stands at the door talking to you as I slowly lick up and down your shaft. You maintain cool, but squirm ever so slightly with pleasure as I roll my tongue ring across the tip. By now your grabbing my head and the desk, tryin to control your breathing, as I'm swallowing as much as you feed me. I feel you start to throb so I slow down. By this time your client has sat in front of your desk, chattering away still. He notices a shadow pass the desk cord hole in front of his knees where he sat. A quick glace showed him all he needed to know as my lips listened in their glory as I was still on all fours. He slowly smiles at you, and you shrug. Your client inserts a finger in the hole, though surprised to feel a finger trace my slippery lips, as Im still enjoying you in my mouth, I push my juicy pussy back and allow the client to slowly plunge into me. neither one of you can contain the excitement of it all and I'm told to get on my back on the desk. With my head hanging off the end, I allow your client to give me what I thirst for, a mouth full of cock. You the throw my legs up and begin to thrust into my soaked, pulsing pussy. All of a sudden your associate walks in unexpectedly. Frank was the office freak, and had no shame. He walked in slowly staring at me, as he unbuckled his pants. He orders you to sit down on the couch in the corner. Then he tells me its my lucky day. You grab me from behind, pull me onto your lap facing away from you, guiding my hips, you slide your dick over my pussy lips to use my juices to help slide your hard cock into my ass. Your client grabs my ankles and slowly slides in and out of my pussy. Your associate tugs my hair , thrusting my head back and i open my mouth wide invitingly ...i usually bust at this point into a state orgasmic bliss, lol!!!
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Oh damn!

How long are you in Dallas?!?

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by TC75.2 View Post
    Oh damn!

How long are you in Dallas?!?
    Just for this week to enjoy spring break luv
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)