Things I've discovered that leave me soaked.....

A good kisser. Light and teasing at first. One who doesn't start on the lips but maybe by my ear, then a few on my throat, and as I toss my neck back for more, you tease me some more, kissing on the other side. I arch my back and you lightly tug my hair back then lean in to kiss me slowly. I softly suck your bottom lip only to have you pull away to tease me until I grab your head close, to kiss and taste you until we're both out of breath.

Mutual play. I looove to watch you show me how you like it. Every stroke gets me wetter as I run my fingers along my own swollen, wet button. I love to edge and hold back and come with my partner.

I love when I'm on top cowgirl style and my was cheeks are gripped softly, by my lips and slowly spread and held open over and over so I can feel your fingers tracing my lips and feel my ass slowly spread open invitingly.

I like when I'm serving dessert, to hear you slurp and lap up my juices. I like when you kiss and touch around my lips. When you lick and suck my button and insert a finger slowly while you plunge in as you continue to slurp my nectar your knuckles press and push against my ass, leaving me wanting all my holes filled with pleasure.

I also love having adventures in public. My fantasies I have yet to fulfill are in a library in a dress bent over looking for books. In a clothing store while I'm in a clothing rack lol. Under and on top of an office desk, on a plane, on a bus, and in the movie theatre