Thread: stretching is important !!!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

stretching is important !!!

Now I'm sure you've heard that stretching is important. It definitely feels sooo good! It's also a lot better, in my opinion, when you have a partner to help you. I like to exercise, dance, and do yoga so I stretch often. But lately I've been considering stretching in other areas.

I like anal. I like to feel filled up. I want something in each orifice. Each of which serves a purpose in supplying pleasure, as all holes of mine are filled. But alas, I'm not satisfied with the capacity in which I can receive what I crave in terms of my anal adventures.
    I want more!!! I desire to have a glorious gaping beauty of measure back there. One that opens up invitingly and eager when posed with the opportunity for pleasure.

I want a film worthy gape dammit!!

I have several plugs that I use. And some Rush beside the bed always helps. But I have this dream of having my own personal instructor to better assist with my stretching and this journey I'm on to succeed in having a beautiful, film worthy gape

I picture coming in and laying down as you have instructed. I undress and am on my stomach, and hear you busily getting things ready beside the bed. You warm up the oil and pour some into your hands and begin to glide them over my ass. You pour a trickle of warm oil down my ass cheeks as well, and my clit jumps in anticipation. You slowly start to massage my ass cheeks. After I am covered and slick all over, you begin slowly spreading my cheeks apart with your hands. Over and over again. I push my face harder into the bed and shove my ass in the air further, greedy for what's to come. My pussy is soaked and ready, but we have stretching to focus on. I feel you rub a thumb over my slippery mess, and I moan. You then use your other thumb to do the same. Massaging in slow small circles next to my pussy, you slowly circle outwards to stretch my lips to gape my wet pussy open. You rub in circles making your way up towards my ass. There you use both thumbs to slide in my ass. You slowly start massaging and rubbing the inner opening. I start circling a free hand beneath me to slowly rub circles on my now swollen clit. With 2 thumbs simultaneously stroking the inner rim, I suddenly feel the warm wetness of your tongue slide in as well. As you hold and spread my ass open, you slide your tongue in and out teasingly slow. I shiver and moan with pleasure. I want more so I softly push my ass toward your face to receive more. I feel myself gradually loosen up more. You pull your face bacK after a bit and slowly slide your hard cock in. You stop at the head and reinsert your thumbs back in the equation to help open me up. You slowly pull out a bit, but push back in. With each small thrust, I feel the nectar from my pussy start to slide down my thighs. With each inch you slowly allow me to enjoy strokes of pleasure as you ease in while still holding me open and stretching me out. Once you are all the way in, you enjoy my cozy cave while reaching around to help stroke my clit with one hand as the other clutches my breast. You push into me a bit so I can feel you in your entirety. Then slowly pulling away you, you thrust as you begin to pull out. But before you pull completely out, you use both hands again, fingers this time, to hold me open so I can maintain this level of gape and relaxation as you replace your cock with an even bigger plug. Before letting it slide in completely though, midway, you lick and lap, the outer plug and all around my ass like a thirsty dog being granted water on a hot day. We do several rounds of this until I can't go further on the size of plug. So we stop and save that plug for next time.

This is the kind of training I feel i could really use to get my dream gape. I really like the DP girls gapes the most. One day, hopefully I can get that type of film worthy glory. Until then though, I'll keep stretching !!!
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fuck that was hot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    She does have a nice gape! I can vouch for that!

Guest BCD
    Outstanding read. Very hot. Would love to work on this next time you’re in Dallas.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Amazing read!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone15420 View Post
    Amazing read!
    I like stretching the pussy out sideways. Does that count?