Thread: Trouble with leaving a review

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Trouble with leaving a review

I am sure this isn’t the place to put this, but is anyone else having issues with posting a review ?

I keep getting the same message -

could not find phrase “”
    See screenshot0E1D2CF1-FF4E-48C7-B54C-54084157C4AA.jpg

It says that for a moment then pops over to the section that allows reviews to be written. Maybe your add blocker is stopping the page from loading. Try disabling it and see if the page loads

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This thread by Admin. may be of interest to you.

https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...MPLATE-GREMLIN
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thank you Basscat... I am actually leaving a review for our sweet Kiki2012... try not to post anymore of those boobies of hers for another week... I might not be able to handle waiting another week to see her ��

Thank you too Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleI39505 View Post
    Thank you Basscat... I am actually leaving a review for our sweet Kiki2012... try not to post anymore of those boobies of hers for another week... I might not be able to handle waiting another week to see her ��

Thank you too Doc!
    You lucky dog. Just the thought of those perfect sweater puppies makes me weak in the knees. I cant help but post pics of them. I actually think we should pass some sort of law that forces her to take and post a new pic of them every single day. I know it would make my day better. I wish she would have someone take pics of them hanging while she is bent over from below and from the sides. I love to see hanging tits. I might have a bit of a boob fetish

[IMG][/IMG]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you've got a boob fetish (like me), Kiki is a good one to lust over. I've only gotten to see them up close and personal once but I'm due for another coast trip.

Quote Originally Posted by o2flyhi View Post
    If you've got a boob fetish (like me), Kiki is a good one to lust over. I've only gotten to see them up close and personal once but I'm due for another coast trip.
    If I am going to be honest with you its well beyond a fetish. Its actually an unhealthy obsession. Chances are I am looking at boobs or boob videos while thinking about boobs while searching out boobs in real life. Basically 18 hours of each day are dedicated to boobs. I am truly breast obsessed and have been since before I even knew what sex was.