Thread: Verification

Registered Female (Not Verified) Karmacumsaround's Avatar

Verification

How do I get verified on here I was on eccie but my regulars have no one to provide info to verify me on here so please help asap karmacumsaround

Retired Site "Guide"

Still Looking Around
    Am I verified?
    Hispanic hot female... love to have sez.. shop .. and fo out for drinks..

Retired Site "Guide"
    No. Not yet. Have your Verified Hobbyist(s) contact ck1942 with vouch(s) via PM/EM per above link.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve had two separate providers vouch for me; I think its been abour 3-4 days. How long does the process usually take?

Edit: whoops, hobbiest here not provider lol

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I'd say try again if more than a week has passed. A gremlin glitch might have sidetracked something.

Per our happy host, ck1942, the process:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

So, an H2-registered member should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's IN the title) to an already established member seen recently AND ck, and when the recipient responds with verification, she/he should send the message to both the person needing validation AND to ck.

ahh Thank you for the tip