Chapter 7
At Home

I pulled up to the garage. My Cum Drinker looked at my bonner and said “Let me help with that.” She pulled out my johnson and started jacking me off. I lost it all over myself after a few quick jerks. Embarrassed I suggested that they go in the house and fix a drink, while I cleaned up. Away they went into the house holding hands and laughing about my accident. I wished it had lasted longer. But it felt so good!

I came in the garage door. They had no idea I was there. The kitchen was dark and I stayed in the shadows. Sam was making drinks. My Jack Off Partner was on the floor with nothing on except my gift. I could hear her laughing and talking dirty. “When you going to come get you some? “ I could tell that The Bartender’s woody had returned. He volunteered that he had taken a blue pill before his date canceled. “That her fur burger was about to get a real beating.“ My Little Dick Pleaser looked very happy. She said let me go change into a horn dog outfit.

The Love of my Life returned in one of my favorites. What a waste. It would not be on long. Serious foreplay commenced. They didn’t know or didn’t care where I was. She took him by the ring on his chubby and they headed to the bedroom. The door closed. It was time for me to join the action and get that three way going. I would show them what a real man was. My clothes went to the floor. I went to the door. It was locked?