Was the Appointment On-Time?? close enough
    Activities: LFK, shower, CBJ, MPCFS, HJ
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: thirty-ish
    Hair Color and Length: bottle blonde
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: Apple is tiny, maybe 4'11", very trim body. shaved, nice skin
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? ymmv

Public comments:
    I was in Dallas for business and had some tension to work off and time to kill, so I swung by Luxury in the early afternoon. Being new to D-town I had requested an appointment but not a specific provider. Ended up having to wait ten minutes in the back with mamasan, it was a very busy day. No problem though. I had heard a lot about the level of service available in Dallas so I had high hopes, but what I got was nothing special, tbh. Nothing to particular to complain about, but nothing that blew my socks off compared to my previous experience in such places elsewhere in Texas.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

I understand you disappointment, Luxury usually has a much higher standard, as well as several other AMPS here in Dallas. Suggest you read a few reviews, choose a girl to make an appointment with, think you will find the experience more exhilarating.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf4301 View Post
    I understand you disappointment, Luxury usually has a much higher standard, as well as several other AMPS here in Dallas. Suggest you read a few reviews, choose a girl to make an appointment with, think you will find the experience more exhilarating.
    I don't get up that way too often but I will keep it in mind at my next opportunity.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I don't know what went wrong, but when you guys read about a girl who does BBBJCIM, as Apple did with me, you need to ask for and demand more.
    you didn't state whether CBJ was your choice, so it isn't easy to evaluate. I see so many guys post about a disappointing session, and almost every time they simply go along, and let the Provider dictate the terms. it is your money.. ASK.. INSIST. the ladies are very accommodating, generally speaking.

So many WK's excusing the lady and blaming the guy for what he did or did not do. Can we just assume the girl gave him an OK time and the reviews set a high expectation that was not met?

What if he demanded what he wants and got it? Does iop not go out the door? Plus, who the fuck does that? In the world of sex, demanding is not ok and gentlemen usually don't do that. They take cues from the lady and go with the flow without doing what she is not comfy with.

On whether Luxury has a high standard or not, give me a break, usually does not = his review.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    your post is difficult to follow, but I will say that ladies are quite amenable to the desires of their clients. if you allow a lady to steer
    the session the way she wants, you will often get mediocre results. how does my statement line up with "White Knight"? I am saying
    sometimes a lady will do as little as she can get away with, if you allow her to. I don't defend anybody, lady or client. closed mouths don't get fed.

if you want to be a Pussy and let a lady fuck you over, because "I'm too much of a Gentleman to demand shit", that's your problem.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    As I said, she refused to get off the script she wanted to go by. I'm not going to force her to, but I did suggest several different things to make the session more enjoyable, and it was a no-go. You can think what you want.