Chapter 6
On to the Restaurant

Mrs Ear told Mr Stiffy to sit down in the front seat. She sat in his lap facing him. She looked at me and said “Are you OK with this?” I dumbly nodded yes and started towards Bubba’s. The lust lovers went back to getting it on. I did not make it to the street before the Happy Lady had her sweater pulled up.

Tit Man was kneading her knockers and pulling her rubber bullets. My Fish of a wife said to her new boy toy “Can you smell my hot tuna?” My mind was whirling with the thought of her virginal canal getting all wet. Poor Fish Bait Man had no idea of what he was getting in to.

When we got to Bubba’s I looked and The Bate Cleaner was now imbibing on my Rose’s chest raisins and trying hard to get to her nether regions. The panties under the garter belt were depriving him of the honey pot. I knew from being at clubs that this Gardener could be forceful with the foliage. Now he was treating my Little Flower that way. The Bee Keeper was working hard to get a stinger into my Daisy’s Pistillate and rip off her pedals. I decided the drive through would not work. I found a dark spot to park and hurried to get the sandwiches. I was ready to get home and get some pollen on my stamen.

I got back with the sandwiches and looked in the car window before opening the door. My hotdog sucking baby cakes had my ***** chasing friend’s pants down to his knees and his chubbie in her mouth. He had a firm grip on the mommy bags and was jerking on them to get his joystick in further. She was pulling on his danglers with one hand and a finger on the other was rimming his brown button. He began dry humping. She stuck the defiled finger in her mouth to lube it. I could tell he was about to lose his load. He stiffened, she plunged the moist digit in all the way to his prostate. He screamed with pleasure and pain. I watched my cum sozzling lass guzzle the jizz.

I got in with a boner and started for home, extremely impatient for my turn. The Cock Gobbler was cleaning his shaft. She was asking her Flute Man all kinds of questions about why he had the ring? He told her that the ring made his head swell to an unusual size right before the end game. She nodded and said so that was the big knot in my mouth.