I'm Ellie, an adventurous, vivacious companion in my mid 20's. I have a sexy demeanor with an air of sweet and feminine sophistication. Radiant, lively, spontaneous and with a youthful joie de vivre, being in my company is highly addictive. I have a penchant for refined, sincere and successful gentlemen who are uncompromising in their quest for wild hedonistic pleasures and long lasting intimate connections.

Perpetually inquisitive and with an insatiable lust for life I consider myself to be a life long student who is currently dedicated to learning the art of seduction. Let’s just say, I am very open-minded, creative and certainly passionate in my pursuit of life’s many pleasures. Whether that be pleasure in exploring new places, pleasure in discovering new people or the ultimate in pleasure… between the sheets.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE…

You’ll just have to meet me! Please take your time browsing my website… stay a while. I invite you to get to know me a little better and ultimately I hope that I can get to know you too.

Your paramour inamorato enchantress,

Ellie X