Heyy,

I am Stacey, I am new to ECCIE, and I'm here to give you all you want, and all you need... If you’re crazy about redheads, you’re gonna absolutely love me!
I am very unorthodox, and definitely a One of a kind Female... Ill be completely honest with you, I'm ever once awhile a little sarcastic, but in a cute loveable kinda way.
From the moment we meet, you will understand you have made the right choice In coming and spending time with me.

I’ll make your heart race with my thick
and curves in all the right places physique, and natural, fire colored hair.
My skin is pale and creamy, with just a dash of freckles, and I’m cute and pink all over.​I’m a perfect mix of sexy librarian, adorable little Southern girl next door, and that dangerous bad girl you would give anything to be with. Well, go ahead, what are you waiting for?

Among other things I have been told I have a wicked sense of humor, and I'm very playful and sweet. I have great conversational skills, and listen well. I am exciting and adventurous, but also very nurturing and affectionate. There won’t be a dull moment while we’re together!
So go ahead stop the search you have found the girl in your dreams, make your fantasy a reality.

Call or text me @ 817~363~7299

Message me on here or email me at 817_363_7299

Donation for my time on a incall is qv for 80...
hh for 120...or 1hr 180

Outcall donations is qv/125, hh/175, & a hr is 250

Menu is Very Open minded

Covered only except for BBBJS!

GREEK IS EXTRA BUT I PROMISE YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Location is NORTH FORT WORTH 76137