Thread: Cori made my Bell ring twice ! !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Cori made my Bell ring twice ! !

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison / Cori Bell
    Date of Visit: 3-2-2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact and screening
    Email Address: LLGirlsNola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
    City, State: Metairie, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, convo, DFK, breast worship, DATY, 69, BBBJ, MPCFS, CG, DG, spoon, mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid to late 20ies
    Hair Color and Length: long brown hair to mid back
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Cori Bell has a beautiful pretty face, enticing hazel eyes, a sexy smile with sensual lips and long light brown hair. She is a very slim 5’1" woman, maybe 105 lbs and in her late 20ies. Silky soft skin, flat stomach and super nice 32C tits. Cori has a true spinner body with slim legs and a sexy little butt. She is also very intelligent, educated, very pleasant attitude, and is a lot of fun to be around.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES !!! Highly recommended !

Public comments:

I have let LL know that I am always interested in meeting new girls when they join this fantastic group of providers. I got a text that Cori Bell was new and she was my type. I like spinners and athletic girls, and Cori fit that criteria. I was sent the hotel name and location in Metairie an hour before our date. LL always uses upscale hotels, which is my preference. I texted I had arrived, and immediately got a reply with the room number. LL’s TCB is excellent.
    I knocked on the hotel room door, and when it opened , Cori Bell greeted me in two-piece lingerie outfit, a black bra and black panties with polka dots. She looked cute as can be and incredibly seductive. She has a very sensual look to her, a pretty face and hot sexy lips. This was going to be so much fun. Her smile is fantastic and she moved in to give me a LFK than soon turned in a long wet DFK. Cori is a great kisser. She has a stunningly beautiful face, gorgeous hazel eyes and is a very slim 5’1" woman, probably only 105 lbs. She has soft silky skin, 32 C-tits, and a flat stomach. My guess is she is in her late 20ies, but she has the appearance of a high school girl, probably because she is so slim and small.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 03-03-2020 at 01:31 AM.