NEWNESS
    UNIQUE
    1 HR ACTUALLY BEING A WHOLE HOUR
    AND 90 MINUTES BEING JUST THAT

3/02/20
    Dear (One),
    BLAH, BLAH, BLAH: I am this. I do that, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
    You have heard it all.
    But have you truly tried it all? 20 years of reviews, Majichands on every review Website from the East Coast to the West Coast.
    No words can truly explain the feeling you get FULL CIRLCLE when 100% of my devotion, time and care is mixed with the science of this technique.
    Bound up in my natural essence of hospitality, sensuality and factual predetermined pleasure.
    Ease, fun, relaxed, excitement and enticement. Relief & Release . WOWNESS Those are just some of the words used to describe the feeling of this experience. Come on an add your own words.

I try to ask those who kind of demand me to truly explain what is Majuru, before the session. Those that need validation in the choice they think they are wanting to make. Needing me to convince them with wooing words . When they decide to just TRUST THE PROCESS and come let me show them first and tell them later. I ask them afterwards; Now you explain that. Explain to me how I should of explained it to you to make your choice easier. THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING.. I CAN NOT!
    This is truly unexplainable . Its is truly something you must feel.
    #1 I AM SAFE AND LEGIT OF SOUND MIND NOT ON ANY SUBSTANCE OTHER THAN THE LOVE OF LIFE
    #2 I know what I am doing. 20 yrs of experience you can feel
    #3 My body type is well documented with pictures with a newspaper
    #4 I LOOK ALOT like Mae West in the face so even though I can not show my face for a lot of reasons if you can deal with the way she looks then you will not be unhappy with mine.

See Ya Soon,
    With Joy and Abundant Vibrance
    Maj

"PM me for faster screening then call 214-810-2334"
    PS I LOVE ALASKA SO KEEP ME BUSY AND I WILL KEEP COMING BACK.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS