Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is the conversation for you a plus?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I got thanked today for being real and for my conversation. Not rushing and having a fulfilled session.....
    I cant relate...1st hand...

Quote Originally Posted by StopShort View Post
    I love conversation. It helps to break the ice and get a feel for one another. I've had some awesome conversations with providers during my time in the hobby. It's always a buzzkill when I see a provider and they're the "lets just get down to business" type lady. Don't want any conversation, just pay me and lets do this. Instant turn off.

I don't mind having a conversation by phone before I meet a lady. I don't like to brag, but women seem to love my voice. So, phone conversations typically work well for me. LOL
    Nothing breaks the ice like good sex...flirting that leads in is ok but a full blown conversation is an after the main event. I like connectimg with someome via flirting which if takes more than 5 minutes, usually is a time wasting tactic in my experience. Most ladies I see, we flirt a lot before my main event. After, we catch up on what else is hoing on.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Nothing breaks the ice like good sex...flirting that leads in is ok but a full blown conversation is an after the main event. I like connectimg with someome via flirting which if takes more than 5 minutes, usually is a time wasting tactic in my experience. Most ladies I see, we flirt a lot before my main event. After, we catch up on what else is hoing on.
    I don't use it to waste time. I can't speak for others. People like my witty sense of humor and I make a stranger out of a friend. Making someone's day often makes mine as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffwood7 View Post
    I cant relate...1st hand...
    I do remember you texting me after we saw each other. I just remember that your sweet smile lit up the room. You definitely made my day. And a real and down to earth person. Thank you for being you babe

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

access here has been withdrawn for threatening other members and the community
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    I personally get the ice breaking done before we even meet.
    So when they step in they feel as they’ve known me already.
    I’m known to be very kind with the time I give during my session.
    I try not to take time away from their paid service. So any time spent talking doesn’t get clocked.
    Conversing with me can be endless if you want
    But the act itself is the only time that time “matters” even then. I like things to end naturally instead of “oh time is up. You must pay for extra time”
    Don’t think I’ve ever made someone pay for staying over

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good convo or energy makes one much more attractive! Great connections are formed this way and for me, improves the session, and is a big reason to continue seeing someone :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am a strong believer in chatting before BCD activities. They say the mind is the largest sex organ and I would have to agree. There is nothing sexier than a smart woman who can have a stimulating conversation. That is so much better than the robotic or phoney personality that tends to be more common now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3