Thread: Russian Model Eva is planning 1st to visit S and N. Dakotas!!! Pre-book please!!

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Russian Eva's Avatar

Russian Model Eva is planning 1st to visit S and N. Dakotas!!! Pre-book please!!

Hello gentlemen thank you in your interest in me i am lingerie/fitness model and private companion from Moscow, Russia, and as adoptive american i live in sunny Fl

I am 33 years old, with an amazing slim body, standing 5'5 tall, 105lbs. My dress size is a petite 0-2. My modelesque body is accompanied by a beautiful face, hypnotic green eyes, a sweetly seductive smile, and long brown hair that is silky soft to the touch.
    I have been told that I have a unique personal style, a great sense of humor, very friendly and extremely passionate. I love what I do, and I truly enjoy spending time with sophisticated professionals and businessmen who appreciate the rare combination of beauty and great personality. If this sounds like you, I can assure you that we will get along fine, and I will enjoy our time together as much as you will ;)
    Check my site to see more pics in gallery - www.russianmodeleva.com
    P411-P127896
    be respectful and properly introduce yourself !!!
    by TEXT message or email evarussianmodel@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images