Thread: Guess I gotta do the real world thing

Verified Companion Companion staceymay2's Avatar

Guess I gotta do the real world thing

I hate having to punch the clock when theres so many other fun things to do. I feel like I'm missing out! I much prefer to spend my time filled with fun. Have a good week everyone!

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Punching the clock is not so bad
    But I will admit I miss getting piped down all the time

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Companion Companion staceymay2's Avatar
    Well I have been punching the clock. But was dismissed after making a mistake ( not at work) a few months ago. My life has been turned upside down and I have no help. I'm drowning and so scared bc I am trying to just pay my Bill's and provide basics. Nothing feels worse than going backwards, I've had to apply for help and I'm still waiting. I think this can officially b eff called my midlife crisis. I dont wish it on anyone.

Verified Companion Companion Kiki7's Avatar
    Praying it gets better for you Stacey keep your head up.
    Come relax with me 405-588-8886

Verified Companion Companion SexySevy's Avatar
    Don’t look at it as going backwards ! This is a time for growth, and maybe a new chapter for you. From a psychology perspective you’re facing challenges that are common for your generation. This maybe the time to looking into something career wise that you’ve always wanted, not just some mundane 9-5. Hobbying FT takes the fun out of it, grant it the funds can be good but I personally will never hobby FT again. Try something new

Add me on Snap for Screening & Sneek Peeks
    Snap : red_rubs
    Milking Table Fantasies
    Preferred 261130

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WOW!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE