Why Women Are Better Clientele than the Average Man?

In my experience women are better clients than men is because they are willing to work hard for luxury items they desire. Willing to stand up for themselves when they have been mistreated. Laboring with men can be aggressive and tenaciously painful. Women deserve to have a refuge where she can allow her hair down and be buck wild. Particularly when we live in a society when sex workers are considered the new girlfriends, due to lack thereof of available datable wives in society. Most men have lost their touch when it comes to sexual therapy. A man that refuses to eat a lady out is the new inadequate, men sorry to say this, but women enjoy oral or sex just as much as men, we are just better at keeping it confidential.

Men in this century and in my experience, also have forgotten how to be sentimental, what happened to men pampering their lady of choice with wine or flowers simply to say thanks? I personally haven’t dated because I understand most are incapable to customize a simple $100 date. Yes, McDonald's doesn’t count gentlemen. It's depressing to hear from my several female clients of all ages. Men are supposed to be head of household. Our women are supposed to be worshiped and protected. Now there's a shift transpiring where professional women are taking over. Women just know how to research their endeavors, more patient and more accommodating. I just love existing as a bisexual woman of color, arrogant to be one. It's an honor to be the most precious and hated nationality of America. We age gracefully and can wear our crown in any hairstyle and it doesn't blow away. Men, if you don't step your game up as soon as possible our women, will be the new number one. -Applause form me for reading!!!-Respectfully NicholleeJ