Chapter 5
Getting to the Car Can be Fun

My horny spouse asked Sam to join us. My drunk sweetie ordered another drink. I informed them that I would go get the car and pick them up out front. My drunken amigo said he would have another beverage with Janice so she would not have to be alone. As I was headed to get the car I heard Sam ask Janice if she was wearing a garter belt, I turned to look. She was bending over again with her back side to Sam.

It was late for our town and it had started to rain. The parking lot was empty so I got a place up close to the door. In a few minutes Sam and Janice came out. Sam opened the door for Janice to get in. Such a gentleman!

As my wife went by him he said “you sure smell good!” She turned her neck towards him and said “get in closer so you can smell it better.” His head moved towards the neck and ear. His mouth opened and quickly sucked in her electric switch. I heard a low whimper from my drunken bride and droning from The Ear Sucker. They were in no hurry to get in the car. Time and space was disappearing for them. I was stunned; sat and observed, rubbing the bulge in my pants. Ear Man moved from the ear to smooching. They were french kissing. Some people came out of the restaurant. The lip lock was broken.

The Ear Lady bent down and told me she wanted a Bubba’s sandwich. Now I got the money shot. I knew we could go through the drive through and take the food home. Bubba’s was not far away.