image-20190302_170229.jpg
Hi Guys!

Bonnie here. Are you carrying a heavy workload? Have you felt the tension building inside of you for days, maybe even weeks?! Well let me help you release the pressure! Have me come see you or you can come and visit me for a unique one of a kind experience! I am lots of fun, with patience and class. Older gents preferred! A fun night out, or a fantasy night indoors, let me make our time together uniquely ours. Time very well spent. One hour, two hours? Overnight? I can accommodate whatever your desired time frame is. My pictures are recent and real.

A Little Bit About Me:
I enjoy intimate encounters with gentleman who are interested in good conversation, great atmosphere, and a beautiful, long, leggy, tattooed, brunette as your entertainment. I am very skilled at massage and I enjoy bringing you to that point of pure bliss! I also have years of experience as a professional dancer, and I would love the chance to entertain you! I have an outfit for every occasion from casual, classy, and even slutty whatever your fantasy I am happy to put special time and care into making our encounter personal and unique leaving you feeling relaxed, and happy. With memories that will last long after, and having had some time well spent on yourself! What a treat! You can PM me here or refer below for a number you can txt me directly anytime 24/7. I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I can't wait to meet you!

XoXo,
Bonnie Barrow

PS. I have been highly reviewed on eccie #353127 check out my bio page!

When you are ready message me for details, you will be glad you did!!
702-720-2238

PS. Check out my profile for more up to date pix
IMG_1383.jpg
IMG_1378.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg