Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: i CANT STAND iT . . .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok back on topic..... I understand the OP's frustration but please know that goes both ways. I tend to write pretty complete introductions, usually through PM, when first introducing myself to a new lady. I tell them where I saw the post, (I usually will message through P411 for easier verification), I describe myself, I describe what I like in an encounter and what times I'M usually available to meet. I ask questions if not addressed in their post such as location? (crazy how many don't mention what part of town), usual hours of availability. Based off what I like I ask, "if you think we'd have fun together (I like GFE) then please respond with information requested." You might be surprised how many times I'll get a "I'm ready now babe" or "text me" or maybe if I'm lucky, I will get at least one question answered like "airport area" or "northwest side".

I could go on but my point is it happens on both ends of this business. But I wouldn't go as far as to classify all ladies here to have poor TCB skills you shouldn't lump all us John's in the same boat either. Poor TCB, incomplete responses....I move on. The ones that can articulate answers and form sentences...I see.

Aa far as verification, we feel the same frustration when trying to find reviews on y'all so please start pasting links to them in your ads.

Verified Companion Companion Dakota123's Avatar
    I guess I have been blessed with some awesome gentleman. But I always state a guideline as to what I require.

I dont allow those lazy hobbyists to get to me. I value the gentleman who are awesome and provided everything I requested.
    Baytown. 146/330 ExxonMobil area
    OnlyFans - Deeemarie86
    Snapchat - Deeemarie86
    Twitter - Dakota123
    P411: P97864
    Click the highlighted word to be taken straight to my profiles :)

Verified Companion Companion
    Sometimes I see threads with gripes and complaints and translate them into other occupations. Can you imagine if there was a discussion board with dentists and their patients where the dentists all were constantly bitching about the people who pay their bills not flossing? Or lawyers complaining because their clients are slow at sending in requested documentation? Bankers complaining and berating their customers for an overdraft or for wasting their time asking questions about investments but not opening an account?

Every business is about customer service. If your clients aren't providing the information you request, perhaps you need to make it easier for them. A super simple website with a fill in form or a template of an email works 80% of the time. If someone doesn't send it the first time, then you can have a form email to send. If they don't get right the next time, either ignore or resend the email until they do.

On a related note, how a guy approaches you is perhaps the best form of screening. One that is respectful and thorough is the type you want. He's done his researched and has read about you and chose YOU!

profile has been disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Here is the other side of the coin.

I understand your frustration but you need to understand ours as well. The following points don't apply to all so if you do provide the info listed please don't take offense.

1. Please tell us what your rates are. We don't know if we want to spend an hour or half hour with you until we know the rates.

2. Tell us about yourself. Pictures go a long way to getting us interested. If that is not possible an accurate description is a must. I shouldn't have to go thru screening just to find out that you are 5'2" and 250lbs which would put you in my DNS list. Apple, you state that pics will be sent after screening which is fine but at least tell us what you look like. Are you 25 or 55? Are you petite or BBW? Are you white, black, brown...

3. What is on your menu? If you are CBJ only then you would be on my DNS list. This is not a criticism but just my preference.

4. A general location helps a great deal. If you are in the med center and it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon I would not be interested even if all the other info is provided. Traffic to and from would be a problem. That being said if you are in the Stone Oak area I would be interested.

The number of providers that post ads stating "come see me and I'll fuck your brains out" or some version of that yet don't provide any of the info listed is astounding. You providers are fishing for clients so you need to bait the hook. Us hobbyists are fishing for pussy and we want something that grabs our attention. IMO it is pointless to waste my time, your time and that of a reference only to find out you are someone that I don't wish to see for whatever reason that is.
    i have all this in my ads, and profiles...yall dont read...AND MY WEBSITE HAS ALOT OF INFO, BUT YOU DONT GO TO IT, even have surprises, but yall dont know about those surprises either, cause you dont go to the site...hahahaha but yall missing out on that shit, yall dont pay attention lmao

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar
    I get where you are coming from. I travel to SA every now and then and it’s rare that any providers even write back. 90% of my appointments there have been treated as “Newbies” because most girls there won’t vouch. It’s sad really.

CK, even if you type word per word what you want them to send on your ad, website and anywhere else you can, this intro problem will keep happening. I used to have every single detail and I’m constantly getting incomplete introductions.

OP, what I do when they send me an incomplete intro is I ask them politely for additional information. I have a list that I copy & paste into the text or email asking for all the rest of what I need. This makes the process much faster.

Happy Hobbying!
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"

Verified Companion Companion Danielle Jacks's Avatar
    Sadly, I think the issues mentioned in this thread are here to stay, unless we find a way to rid the world of all the assholes and idiots.

Community devoid of common courtesy?? - ECCIE Worldwide
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...to_threadtools
    💋Danielle Jacks💋Pleasure Purveyor💋

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3