The charming and hedonistic siren Jeaneth is awaiting your pleasure…gifted with a sublime touch, a petite lithesome body, and a spicy imagination...a sensualists dream.

072.jpg

Surrender to the touch of a woman who knows that pleasure is limitless when guided by the right seductress, and finding the edges is a skill for the most experienced of guides. Gentle may be your zone, firm may be your pleasure, but finding the mix of joy and relaxation is the bliss I seek and that we'll find together.

Abandon yourself to my hands, expand your own inspiration by seeking to share your touch with me. There are no bad choices when we are in each other's arms.

009.jpg

Screening is required. Message me and send three (3) of your recent references from established service providers including the URL to their ourhome or P411 profile. Also send your review board "handle" if you have one.

jeaneth.j@protonmail.com or (832) 518-6693

🌹240
🌹160
🌹140

Canceling the same day will immediately put you on my block list. My time is as important as yours. I will do everything in my power to be on time and I ask the same.

0041.jpg
0008.jpg
002 - wow.jpg