Thread: So many to choose from

So many to choose from

So I catch my self always browsing the providers, I have donation, but god damn too many beautiful ones I always have a hard time trying to make up my mind, I spend literally an hour or two just browsing and reading everything that when I have the time for me, I run out of time because I was too busy scanning and reading the weekly posts. That’s my problem I save up my money, then get in the mood for an appointment and an hour later never get an appointment because I can’t choose one. Wish I was rich cause it would make it easier to do this.

Prescreen! Problem solved! You can always make a little template for yourself ie Hi, my name is Sancho. My handle on OH2 is (insert handle) I would like to prescreen for a future date! Then copy, paste and select the providers you’re interested in seeing. Hit send! Boom! Problem solved. :) You’re welcome.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Prescreen! Problem solved! You can always make a little template for yourself ie Hi, my name is Sancho. My handle on OH2 is (insert handle) I would like to prescreen for a future date! Then copy, paste and select the providers you’re interested in seeing. Hit send! Boom! Problem solved. :) You’re welcome.
    I seem to suffer the same problem most of the time. I have time and money and then I spend to long trying to make a choice. Nikki I have tried prescreening, but that can be very hit or miss. Most of the time I send out text messages or a pm and hear crickets for long periods of time. Still learning the ropes. Fortunately for me this hobby has great payoffs when everything works out.