Thread: How is Everyone coming along with Finding girls on Sites??

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar

How is Everyone coming along with Finding girls on Sites??

Alot of People are still really Frustrated with navigating here and there on other Sites. I mean I would too if You have it made with one or two sites then overnight Poof! Their gone. Theirs so many sites out there right now. My advice would be to tread those waters carefully. If you can most definitely stick to this site or the other Verified site. Theirs alot of rumors recently about setups on other sites especially the popular SB one we all know of.

Just recently posted by M.M. the massage parlor in slidell was busted by a undercover operation. I'm Like Woah! It's never been that close to home. I can't stress it enough they're not done with us. Don't let your Guard Down.The shutting down of sites feels like only the beginning but we will push thru.

Just be careful with all those other sites. Like I said I know it's not much traffic on here but try to stick to sites and ppl that you know even more so now than ever!

Xx
    Lia
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

Retired Companion

I agree...

Just when you think you've got something down pat and you figure your way of navigating around things then all the sudden the government shut things down and it turned your whole world upside down. Men can pretty much go anywhere, and find a lady if they want to have relations, but ladies who are in this industry as working adults, have it a little bit harder trying to find places to advertise and advertise safely.

Slidell is being looked at in a very harsh light and it has been that way for some time for ladies that are working there, in the industry.

Now is the time to stick together, and if you know something, that could help someone stay out of trouble, please don't hesitate to mention it on here.

And guys always think with the big head and not the little head it will keep you out of trouble in the long run.

M.M.

Retired Companion

Angry

This is just getting out of hand.

I've warned my civvie friends about the sugar sites as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD albundy v2.0's Avatar
    Cityxguide seems to still be operating. Not much advertising got no on though.

https://cityxguide.com/c/neworleans/
    Eats Hot Pockets. Bangs Hooers.