Thread: Tantalizing and Terrific Tattoo Model

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Tantalizing and Terrific Tattoo Model

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 2/27/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: Will be provided after initial contact and screening
    Email Address: LLGirlsNola@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ertine-Liaison
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: lots of DFK, convo, laughter, breast worship, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, Face sitting, FIV, 69, MPCFS: k9, surfboard, mish, 69, cg, acg, mish, spoon, BBBJCIM, more convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: Frequent Fucker Special
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20ies
    Hair Color and Length: straight black to mid back
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Melani has stunning face of a model with big beautiful green eyes. She is gorgeous. She is short, about 5’1”, and probably 105 lbs, and has a slim, but well-proportioned incredible body with nice curves, and very sexy 32B cups. She is a tattoo model. Her body art is very, very professionally and beautifully done and is a real turn on. Melani lives up to her bad girl image in a very positive seductive way. There is no escaping her sexuality. In addition to her intriguing and irresistible sexual appearance, Melani has a wonderful personality and is a lot of fun to be around.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely a BIG YES!!!
    Public comments:

Libertine Liaison has had many hot providers and as a frequent and trusted LL client, I often get to try out new girls. I received a text that a new girl Melani Bains would be available the next day. I opted for a 90 min session, which I find more relaxed. I arrived a little early to the hotel, and texted LL. I was told that Melani was ready, and got the room number. Melani opened the door in seductive black lingerie that nicely hugged her sexy shape. Her face is absolutely is stunning. Guys, this girl is GORGEOUS! Her body has many tattoos , but they are done so well that her body looks like a true work of art. This girl radiates sexuality. Then she smiled and I felt like in heaven. Milani has a really, really pretty face. We hit it off right away with a great conversation, then caressing, hugging and LFKs. I really dig this girl. She is very intelligent and a lot of fun. I could not helpit, but was getting horny and asked to take a shower so we could get the fun activities started, and got undressed. I cleaned up really well in the shower.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 02-28-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Awesome review! I have to give them a try!I’m new any recommendations on trying to book with them?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Great review! She sounds awesome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool

^^^

Indeed, she is fantastic and so sexy

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice review!

Great review. I too had an awesome time with this gorgeous model and could not have put it into words no better.