Old ECCIE Reviews (partially - no ROS/pictures)
Some of you may be aware of this already but wanted to put this out there. There is a way to still access old ECCIE reviews...at least partially. I saw someone tweet this and it does work however, the information you can see is limited. Essentially, using this method, you can see everything in the review (including the Recommendation) that you could see with a non-PA login to ECCIE. So you can see all the summary information at the top of the review but no ROS or pictures.

You will need to know the provider's handle from ECCIE and, if you are looking for a specific review, the handle of the hobbyist that reviewed her.

If you have that info, pull up Google and type in (provider handle) + "ECCIE Review" into the search bar (include the hobbyist's handle as well if you know it and want a specific review). Once you search, you should see the standard blue hyperlinks that would have taken you to the review prior to the site shutdown. Directly below each blue hyperlink is the actual page address in Green. Next to this page address you should see a small arrow pointing downward. If you click on that arrow, you'll see a click option named "CACHED". Once you click on "CACHED", you should be able to see the associated review in the standard, non-PA membership format with no website design around it.

It seems to be hit or miss though and I think there is a limit on how far back the available reviews go. But I've tested this on a handful of providers who's handles I can remember and I've located reviews, showcases and previous ad postings.

It's not perfect by any means but at least it's something.