Thread: Has any one seen her in Victoria tx

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Has any one seen her in Victoria tx

https://skipthegames.com/img/002/Mjk...jZDA.jpgStress Relief at it's Best! Come see for yourself! 39 years old
    05:50 PM on 2020-02-26
    Read this first!
    Email me Call me
    I see
    Men Women Couples
    Race / Regionality
    Latin / Brazilian
    Accepted payment methods
    Cash
    Available for
    Incall Outcall
    Treat Yourself with a Delicious Rub down...Just what your doctor Ordered...I will Escape with You

For gentlemen with impeccable taste who expects the very best, be at ease and allow me to relieve all of your stress. My sessions are a unique blend of bodywork with a touch of erotica!

RELAXATION TREATMENTS

Sensual Body Rub

I will bring you into the highest state of nirvana when I give you a full body rub down.

VIP Body Glide

Starting with a nice steamy shower together to help loosen muscles, and ending with the slippery body glide.

Body Glide

It's often referred to as the human slip and slide! I rub you down With organic coconut oil and bring you to a blissfully relaxed state when a full body to body gliding touch.

4 Hand Escape

If you think 2 hands are better than 1, then you'll be thrilled when you experience this couples blissful escape. This service is offered with my sexy girlfriend.

Legal disclaimer

I am a professional service provider. Any fees or compensation paid to me are for my time and companionship only. Any actions that take place within our contracted timeframe are a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this ad are purely that; they do not constitute any form of contractual obligation. I do not engage in any unlawful acts. I reserve the right not to enter into any arrangement with those whom I reasonably believe to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or for any other reason at my sole discretion.

report this ad
    Read this first! Call me Email me
    « Previous adAd listingNext ad »
    ©skipthegames.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Ad has been removed.