Thread: FBSM question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

FBSM question

Was around for a few years between here and Killeen
    Went to many social events in both places, but went on a hiatus for several years and forgot the login for my old eccie account.
    Always have enjoyed FBSM, but what is the difference between prostate, reiki and Tantric?

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    the prostate is a sweet spot in your ass. it means you will get a massage inside of you. reiki is a magical energy transfer ( my definition) and wiki says a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being. tantric is a form of yoga with no crossover to fbsm just a marketing buzz word, (my definition) and wiki says Tantric massage is a special type of massage that uses energy and chakras (a center of energy in the body, according to Indian belief) to relax the person into the state of feeling that physical boundaries have dissolved. basically the first one is based on science and physiology and the other 2 are woowoo new age words to make u pick them but no science behind it. of course I welcome anyone who offers the 2nd two types to set me straight on the science behind your techniques. I prefer to give things you can touch a feel like your prostate a good work out. the other 2 are not able to be measured or confirmed via science.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    IMO, reiki is a very light slow full body caress. It’s both very relaxing and arousing. The goal is to awaken your largest sexual organ, your skin. While that is the physical aspect, the positive energy again IMO is that it is almost a pure give and receive technique. Afterwards both parties are usually very open to a great next course.
    One very nice modification when the gal is giving is for her to caress with just her nipples.
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I do a little bit of Tantra and study it for time to time. What makes a Tantric massage different from a regular FBSM is that there is a lot of intentional breathing. The person on the table will be couched to visualize his breath going up and down the spine or what the Taoist refer to as the Taiji pole. As the practitioner I can see blocks in the breathing and may place a hand to move the energy, usually it is a chakra. Inherently, there is edging because the focus is not on ejaculating. After all that there is a lot of energy built and it can be amazing. Honestly, I do not do these sessions very much, but I do enjoy them a lot.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheWind View Post
    IMO, reiki is a very light slow full body caress. It’s both very relaxing and arousing. The goal is to awaken your largest sexual organ, your skin. While that is the physical aspect, the positive energy again IMO is that it is almost a pure give and receive technique. Afterwards both parties are usually very open to a great next course.
    One very nice modification when the gal is giving is for her to caress with just her nipples.
    This sounds very nice. When someone is open to receiving it does indeed make a good time. :)
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com