Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Daisy Duke

Yea the young girl Daisy Dukes, the blond with the southern accent, she's for real. She isn't a scammer or anything like that at all and she's very nice.
    -MG

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    I am single, no wife, girlfriend or kids or even an employer that gives a shit and my family is well aware of what I do . Let them take my license plate. I know it has been taken prior. As well as a photo of me walking in. I did get a phone call, a guy talking bullshit. I gave him an ear full, told him to fuck off. They have plates too for you to capture. Two way street. Spook them back; amazing how quick they will run when kindly ' reminded' of what will happen especially the ones ( or the girls they watch over) that have past legal issues. They have more to lose than us. Screw them. It is much easier to pick these ' cars w eyes out' at hotels especially the smaller ones as they park within view of the door. And yes, very few of these guys are wearing a shirt or tie! More so clothes one would find in sporting good stores. Big supporters of UnderArmour and Nike !! And remember that 80's song ' I wear my sunglasses at night.' Applicable here

It all comes down to the risk and reward parameters we set for ourselves. These shit bags who pull this stuff are really useless with no power many have served time and/or have warrants out. On a more positive note the above is not common in fact most of the time all is smooth sailing but there will always be a few bad apples in the mix. I know nothing either way of the provider being discussed, this info just related to the subject matter as presented by the OP....

As always, play as you wish; nothing is risk free from being photographed to getting robbed or contracting an STD a ' cash and dash' or your family finding out. Not a risk free game here in many forms..
    Exactly bud. Couldn't have said it better. Two way street. Even IF this rather absurd notion happens who has more to lose? Remind them of that, or if things get that nasty or foul, play the 'stalker' better than they could ever dream, and they will run hiding in a corner weeping for their mama faster than you can say "BOO".

Use ur brain fellas KC has it exactly right. Bingo.
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    she's not a scammer. i almost felt bad with her lack of experience. you did the right thing, but she's not like that.

^
    Yea, not a scammer. Nope. She's a sweetheart. A bit inexperienced, I mean she's young, whaddya expect, but a total sweetheart. She's very pretty too. Her pics in the ads are accurate btw.
    -MG

I had someone call once, I had forgotten to turn off my incoming calls option on Google Voice. I was sitting down eating lunch with my daughter when the phone call came in. The dude on the other end pretended to be a Federal officer saying that I can contacted the number looking for sex and there was a warrant out for my arrest. He was smooth and I was shaken as I left the room to go to my office and start doing some quick research to see who the number belonged to. I didn't find any.

#1 - I never admitted anything, just in case. Then he messed up, and told me if I gave him $400 to give to the mom of this girl and it would go away. That's when I knew it was a setup so I decided to play along and just let him talk. The longer he talked the less "official" he sounded. Finally he said that the police would be at my house within the hour to arrest me. I said, "See you then." and hung up.

As a precaution I deleted all info on my computer, phone, canceled my account here, etc. I was still a little shaken and didn't want to take any risks. In retrospect, I know that just deleting stuff from my computer doesn't erase it, it's still there unless I reformat the HD. Plus with Google Voice it's all on the internet and if need be, a subpoena can easily get all that information. That was the first time in 40 years of lobbying that something like that happened. It scared me there for a few days.

On another note — recently I had a provider (?) contact me. I didn't recognize the number so I started questioning her. She said I had contacted her some time back, if so, it must have been before I deleted all my info (see above). She didn't advertise anywhere, said she stopped, yada, yada. No trust in this one. She kept saying the is legit. I asked for pics and video flat out asking her to implicate herself by telling me exactly what she expected in terms of $$ and what I would get in return. Finally she did, but not on video. Thus I was/am still skeptical. I went to meet up with her the other day and told her to meet me outside the hotel. I was going to have her get in my car and "prove" she was legit before going forward. She took forever to make her way down from her room so I left. She came back with "You bailed on me" saying that she stopped by the office to try to get a room as she was staying with her sister. I told her, "I didn't ask you to go to the office and you didn't communicate that to me. Don't blame me for your lack of communication." She still reaches out, and I still keep at arms length. "IF" she's the girl in the pic and video, she's hot. Spider senses are still at an all-time high with this one. Either she jumps through my hoops and I'm out. I have not contacted her since and if she doesn't contact me again, I'm fine with that. Always trust your gut. Better safe than sorry.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    No Professionalism. Left High and Dry!

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS aka killeeninformer2
    If I'm right from the photos the lady in question used to have a rep for leaving dudes in the parking lot when she was on LC. Including me once.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Subject well explored and then the convo went elsewhere.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2