Thread: What's the deal on this one . ?

BANNED! aka MataLeon

What's the deal on this one . ?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%3B-%26%231281
    Read some things anyone can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    what's the deal on this one?
    if i was so inclined, i would accept her offer of having a drink and find out. imo, she is very attractive .... reminds me a bit of cd3 ... and the similarities may not be limited to a physical resemblance. first glance, which can often be wide of the mark ... is that she is very attractive, intelligent, chooses to be a gfe provider ... if there is a connection and willingness, it could be like Louis and Rick at the end of Casablanca; the the start of a beautiful friendship.

if i got on line, i expect to be told "you are tall enough but too old to get on this ride" ... still, tempting to buy her a drink and find out. In short, i likely know less than you do ... but i would love to know more if anyone chooses to share.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Dodger,

I don't think in the hobby one has to worry about age, so long as your Benjamins are young and fresh.

I think we both have found that if you treat the ladies in the hobby with respect, don't haggle, respect boundaries, ensure that everyone has BCD fun and are of good cheer, then few doors are closed when you wish to play.

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year from another old guy, needing a haircut (especially since COVID), more doughboy than stud muffin, but who makes the little girls happy, just like you do.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Dodger,

I don't think in the hobby one has to worry about age, so long as your Benjamins are young and fresh.
    thanks ... i appreciate it. i was thinking i might be too old to survive the ride
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Mmm ya what about the menu issues on reviews? Just some weird reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    I wonder how many messages she has received from guys who think the price of admission to meet for a drink is only the drink itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    I wonder how many messages she has received from guys who think the price of admission to meet for a drink is only the drink itself.
    Yep

She's a cute girl for sure. Looks like Blake Lively sorta. However, that's not really what it seems on the surface hehe She's just using it as a way to open up communication and do it in a professional and classy way.
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified) ILMFish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...%3B-%26%231281
    Read some things anyone can confirm

Was actually trying to meet up with her tonight. Took awhile to get texts back from her but we eventually settled on a meet time, even asked if we could get drinks before hand. Then I make the hour long drive down to killeen and its radio silence for like 2 hours. Finally decided to drive my annoyed ass back and I'm just now getting home. What a waste...
    Last edited by ILMFish; 01-03-2021 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Reply to op

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Wondering, I am why this is in the coed section and not the LR or the ISO.

Closed!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!