Thread: Comments on well written advertisements

Comments on well written advertisements

Hi.

This may seem to be directed towards Fancy in Heels and I suppose it is...although any moderator could have chosen to close my last thread in this forum.

As hobbyists we cannot comment directly to a provider’s advertisement other than thru PM directly to said provider.

My thread of Stok posting a well written advertisement was not directly intended to promote Stok as a provider or to drive hobbyists to her advertisement.

Instead, my thread was really directed at her fellow providers to take heed at what a well written advertisement could, should and would be if a provider were to post something more than “Specials ending Soon. Cum See What the Rumor is All About!”

The Co-Ed forum is meant for open discussion of all things hobby related.

A provider’s advertisement is directly hobby related and as long as the discussion remains well intentioned, respectful to each other and within the forum rules such discussion should be allowed and not censored or quashed.

This forum should allow hobbyists and providers to openly exchange ideas on what hobbyists are looking for in an advertisement and providers to provide feedback.

If we cannot discuss these matters here, on this an open discussion board, then the question of what the board represents must arise.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    I agree with you on this post, it's wonderful to get pointers from both men and ladies and there are a few ladies that write wonderful ads drawing you closer and closer because it's all a sales pitch que no? One lady used to add her own cartoon drawings and it was awesome due to her creativity and time.

Then there are the rest of us with a curler in one hand, lap top on counter posting ad all while texting white knight or time waster troll and baby sitter stating she'll be late. With that being said somtimes "avail now" is all one gets.

To each their own, some men prefer to read just that; avail? Yes or no and a nice rump pixXx

Opinions should always be open for discussion... hell why don't you guys do a raffle for lady with the greatest ad that month? bet that'll get some attention lol who don't like a contest/challenge?

xoxo Italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?282122-Now-that-is-a-well-written-Ad!

Okie dokie, if the chief admin decrees otherwise, then the thread shall be reopened, but I did what I thought was best at the time in accordance with rules on advertising that discourage companions from posting prohibited promotional links or outright ads in Coed Discussion, as this is a frequent violation staff has to address throughout the board. I understand the OP's point and also believe examples and suggestions are a fine idea, but seems to me compliments/feedback on individual advertising by lassies can be given and open discussion enabled without specific links, but whatever the H2 captain says. I just help row the boat here, chuckle.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-27-2020 at 07:39 PM.

I believe that doglegg was simply using that one ad as an example in illustrating his point. No other intention. You all may resume the discussion here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Thank you Fancy for recognizing an opposing viewpoint.

I certainly hope you begin to have better health and I recognize you have more important things to do than trying to herd cats.

Dogg
    Opinions and Assholes. Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference - especially when you can't separate the two.