Hi.

This may seem to be directed towards Fancy in Heels and I suppose it is...although any moderator could have chosen to close my last thread in this forum.

As hobbyists we cannot comment directly to a provider’s advertisement other than thru PM directly to said provider.

My thread of Stok posting a well written advertisement was not directly intended to promote Stok as a provider or to drive hobbyists to her advertisement.

Instead, my thread was really directed at her fellow providers to take heed at what a well written advertisement could, should and would be if a provider were to post something more than “Specials ending Soon. Cum See What the Rumor is All About!”

The Co-Ed forum is meant for open discussion of all things hobby related.

A provider’s advertisement is directly hobby related and as long as the discussion remains well intentioned, respectful to each other and within the forum rules such discussion should be allowed and not censored or quashed.

This forum should allow hobbyists and providers to openly exchange ideas on what hobbyists are looking for in an advertisement and providers to provide feedback.

If we cannot discuss these matters here, on this an open discussion board, then the question of what the board represents must arise.

Dogg