Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why do most ladies have a no review policy?

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    That is a very good idea ! I love how you said Reenactment, Instead of re-write the review. Many girls will probably just say rewrite the review. But I believe that is the best idea I’ve heard so far. And to all the new girls that think reviews are so so so important, believe me when I say 20 is good enough. I think so anyway! When your numbers get into the hundreds I believe it makes you look like a high volume girl. A guy just needs to know what to expect, is she nice, does she brush her teeth LOL, does she suck a good dick! I think after 20 reviews you pretty much get the idea of what A girl is all about and how she will treat you. And for as established females, Well you know the name of the game. Bring it all and bring it hard so they’ll never forget you. I hope this helps some people

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    I’m not sure what post your referring to because I have been off the boards for over a year now. All I do is post ads and I barely do that. I’m in a good place in my life and was just offering my opinion. Have a great evening

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerTracy View Post
    Realistic expectations of what to expect at what price point does come out in the reviews, because it is also a trend. There are providers that advertise PSE with all the bells and whistles at low price points and actually provide at that level. They are unusual, but they do exist and I've been with several over the years. Now I don't expect that every time, and frankly I don't want "all the bells and whistles" in every session, nor do I want PSE every session. As much as some providers don't love them, review trends help set my expectations of that provider at their chosen price point and help me decide with whom I might have chemistry. It's not an exact science, for sure. But I know the alternative of having nothing to go by but the provider's own self-serving advertisements would take me completely out of the hobby, and I don't think I'm alone.

Certainly some providers can survive just by posting pictures and finding guys who don't do research, I'm sure. But I also know providers who have had business expansion because I wrote about our encounter. To each their own on that front.
    You're very eloquent, I do not doubt it for a second honey.

Also, I understand where you're coming from but, I stand by statement, they are the killers of happiness. Of course, to some degree they are unavoidable and natural, like them being the person in the photos, being professional and personable and prompt. But truly, beyond that and expecting to have a wonderful time with a new beautiful soul, you're cheating yourself out of the opportunity to simply experience things that naturally occur that are fueled by the chemistry that promises an explosion the room couldn't possibly contain without a few "ear" witnesses.

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerTracy View Post
    Certainly some providers can survive just by posting pictures and finding guys who don't do research, I'm sure. But I also know providers who have had business expansion because I wrote about our encounter. To each their own on that front.
    I think as an old timer you will remember a place several of us gathered both in person and online. Once upon a time in the Golden Era of Austin there was a ' day that changed everything' but due to events beyond their control several girls I met all gave me Amazing times ( for lack of better words) and I had some great talks with them. Several of them told me at the time a good review from a well known reviewer the guys liked to follow would yield them between 5-15 new clients or better said appointments but the girls service and optics combined got them very busy many repeated. My days of review writing are over ( for now, maybe) as I am now working on another writing project which will occupy me easily a year. As to the business expansion you speak of in dollars I was told by one girl she made over $3,000 in a week just off my review and another told me from my two reviews of her in a month and admittedly we all collectively bumped her reviews to keep them on top made her from both ' drive by' one timers and new regulars well over $30,000 bucks

So yes, you are darn right about reviews being business enhancements.

But..

The most important thing is that is does not matter what we men think. This is a business. A woman has the right to ask for no reviews if she likes. This is no different than her choice to set her own rates, what activities she wants to offer, what activities she might do BCD but not advertise, her hours, where she gets her incall, which girls to work with and which guys to see or not see. If they want to see no men under age X , no men over age Y, no purple men, no men who believe that there are 76 Gods in the world representing the moon, the sun, fire etc so be it.

My views might not be popular with some guys and girls but one view I will not waver on is a Sex Worker's choice to set up her own business, run it how she likes, set her own policies, see who she wants and choose if she wants reviews. We as men have no choice but to accept it and complaining about it is useless; too many guys complain a girl won't see certain types of men, if that is the case respect it and move on. In the last year I was turned down for being white and also turned down because the girl thought I was a German man. White yes, German ( not one bit). I did not complain. I moved on to the next. Their choice. I accepted it although I will say both girls who rejected me came running back pretty darn quick and are now regulars. Turns out the one who rejected me for white skin thought my skin tone was that of a Dutch or Belgian so she said no. The other thought I was German and assumed I would expect the full menu for the least amount. When they found out I was an American who tipped they came running to me and always do unless there are Asian guys; in that case they ignore me. I don't get upset; the girls all want the Asians; their choice. I respect.

All this reminds me of a sign I saw at that Woman's rally after the ' Grab em by the Pussy' saga. The sign told it all.

My Body
    My Pussy
    My Choice

and I agree !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I tend to agree with Cuban Ava.Sometimes reviews are accurate and good.Many times they are overblown and too positive,and many times too negative and mean.They can be too graphic as well.
    I think the most important point she makes is regarding expectations.In my early hobby days I would roll the dice more with some traveling girls or locals who were not regulars on board or were not much reviewed.I had a few disappointments but generally would always find something to get into with them and to get-off.And many times some were great.I don't do that much anymore cause I'm older and don't hobby too much.
    With that said I think being too hung up about services and price is detrimental to the hobby experience.If I'm going to be upset about perhaps no CIM or if I'm paying $ 100 too high then I need to chill.If I'm overly fixated on reviews,services,price,etc. then I may get girls with reviews(which is fine),but it can also lead to un-inspired sessions where it's too much like a business arrangement,which it is,but it is best for it to somewhat not be.Plus sometimes if it's happening girls will provide inspired service and little things they don't always do,and they may not want that reviewed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Sure, there is the adage that a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, but this isn't about romantic relationships or money would not be involved.

What I want to know in a review is:
    * price, if not in provider's post: I'm talking the advertised price, not the special/discount/loyalty discounted price. Because, let's face it, the range is all over the place and if there's going to be a mis-match, I don't want to waste their time.
    * condition: does the provider look mostly/sorta like the pictures advertised?
    * environment: what am I walking into if we meet? I've walked (drove) away from sketchy places and/or my spidey-sense was screaming.

There's another board that does reviews on a 1 to 5 scale (attractiveness, performance, personality, hygiene, obliging, punctuality/location, comfort level, etc). No commentary, just a 1 to 5 response.

The real question I want to know is: Would the hobbyist go back?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4