Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirous and hobbying?

[URL="http://youtu.be/E3URhJxONSw"]

Some of you might find this interesting if you like Joe Rogan. It pretty much confirms what Lovinglifeinaustin posted.
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    In the clear
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Seriously, folks, we’re in the calm before the storm. Fortunately for us, if you can still boink you are probably healthy enough to withstand and survive exposure. But I seriously must ask that anyone in the hobby and on OH2 who tests positive to please do a self-alert and let us know. There should be no repercussions, and all it means is that we give our libidos a little down time. We are all already experts at masturbation and we already know that it has gotten us through tough times before.

And besides, do you want to give a rundown to everyone (and I mean doctors and family) of exactly who you have been in contact with for the past 14 days....?
    Last edited by Guest 051123-1; 03-11-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar

Breaking News

Tom Hank's, and his wife have tested positive..

Verified Hobbyist BCD The Gentleman's Avatar
    Here are the numbers from the CDC as of 5 days ago
    So far, the new coronavirus has led to more than 100,000 illnesses and more than 3,000 deaths worldwide. But that's nothing compared with the flu, also called influenza. In the U.S. alone, the flu has caused an estimated 34 million illnesses, 350,000 hospitalizations and 20,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

That’s 100,000 cases in about 3 months. So if the corona virus spreads like the regular flu and is not contained and there were 34 million cases in the USA (like the flu this year) with a mortality rate of 3% that would be over 900,000 deaths in a year. The public health system would be overwhelmed. Italy currently has over 10,000 cases in just 2 months, check out the news videos of ICU units in tents there because of not enough public health infrastructure.
    Hopefully it will be contained and the spread slows down or stops while a vaccine is developed.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The NBA shut down for the rest of the season as one player tested hot for the virus. 200 dead in Italy in the last 24 hours. Trump bans flights to Europe for the next 30 days. A Cobb County, Georgie daycare worker tested hot for it. The first case showed in Hattiesburg, Mississippi today.

Kind of makes you look not to far back and think of H1N1, SARS, Bird flu, Swine flu etc. etc.

Welp, my trip at the end of the month to the Netherlands just went up in flames lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman View Post
    Here are the numbers from the CDC as of 5 days ago
    So far, the new coronavirus has led to more than 100,000 illnesses and more than 3,000 deaths worldwide. But that's nothing compared with the flu, also called influenza. In the U.S. alone, the flu has caused an estimated 34 million illnesses, 350,000 hospitalizations and 20,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
    Your percentages were off though Gentleman in your prior post. Like James pointed out. He's right.

Currently the coronavirus "appears" to be more lethal (particularly to certain subsections of the populations such a elderly and/or comprised respiratory systems). That being said, yes, flu kills FAR more people in total numbers.

The main factor I'd like people to consider is that we are not even close to seeing true percentages yet b/c we do not have proper testing or accounting of all those who actually have CoV19.

As such, we are experiencing a statistical skewing b/c the deaths when they happen are obvious but the vast number of people who have or had (and are no longer sick) go unreported. This is much less the case with the flu where we have far more accurate reporting and data.
    -MG

The top Polish Army General tested positive for the C virus, also the top US Army General in Europe has it. A German citizen died yesterday over in Egypt from the virus. Rudy Gobert of the Utah Jazz has it now. A Veterans home in Linn County, Oregon has it in a few vets.

All imports have been blocked from all West coast ports coming in from China. That's 25% of all goods coming into the US. Although imho we don't really need any other countries stuff. We have every thing in our country that we need to survive. Plus Alaska and Hawaii and all of the US trust territories. Our resources, if done right can sustain our country.

The US has surpassed the Saudis in oil output. We have the largest copper mine in the world up in Alaska called the Red Dog mine. Again, we could completely close the borders and deal with the virus. But if greed wasn't the biggest problem in our country, we could honestly do it until it's been dealt with accordingly. Then open back up for business.
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 03-12-2020 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zum_16 View Post
    Welp, my trip at the end of the month to the Netherlands just went up in flames lol
    As did everyone else bro. lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    As with any current close contact virus, you know the risks....up to you if it’s worth it. It’s only a matter of time.
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Italy 1000 dead as of today. March madness cancelled. NHL shut down.

And one alarming thing is that those who are young enough and healthy enough to be infected but not suffer any symptoms or not get sick can unknowingly pass it on to others who are much older and are much more vulnerable to infections and their consequences.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast