Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirous and hobbying?

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Apparently they closed the mall down for cleaning..

SERIOUS crazy ass panic biying at the HEB @ Boerne Stage Road today. And no in store prepared meals/food - they had those people restocking the shelves that the rich people were emptying.

I were you ladies, I would put in the time now plus be conservative with $ in case biz gets adversely affected by virus fears as well. Otherwise, unless you are over 70, or have a compromised respiratory or immune system, I wouldnt worry about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    wow. what kind of asshole goes to a mall right after getting out of quarantine? smh
    She tested negative twice. She probably didn't even know the test might have a 30% false negative rate when asymptomatic. After being held in quarantine for 14+ days, the desire to be someplace other than a little room is understandable.

Besides, the CDC plan was to drop all of them at Northstar Mall.

Retired Companion

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    wow. what kind of asshole goes to a mall right after getting out of quarantine? smh

CDC 'mistakenly' released her, yet all of her tests weren't fully completed....

The patient was released after two negative test results 24 hours apart. However, there was a third test performed that resulted in what was described as a "weak positive."

Questions abound...

• When was this third test done in relation to the other events in the patient's timeline?
    • Who requested the third test and when did they request it in relation to the other events in the patient's timeline?
    • Where was the third test performed?
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I am more concerned with STDs in the hobby than I am about COVid19 in the hobby.

Also don’t forget about non STD things like UTI’s, Mono, pink eye, hepatitis, the common cold, etc...
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Lvinglifeinaustin, you are to funny!

I have recently re-watched "As Good As It Gets." A lot of obsessions are life saving!
    Having OCD with cleanliness suddenly becomes best character traits this days.
    I am very glad, that people have started paying more attention to cleaning and disinfecting. This problems are nothing new. Just like a rule of washing hands and taking shoes off when, walking in the house.

I wonder, have this virus made anyone to look in to investing in some stock, that you didn't do before?
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Holy shit this is funny!

James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    Good one Cover.

Attachment 500934

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 500935

Verified Hobbyist BCD The Gentleman's Avatar
    I truly can't believe how irresponsible the media has covered the Virus pandemic. Why people can't realize it's less deadly than the normal flu we live with every year. It kills roughly 2% of those contracting virus. The regular flu actually kills MORE people at 3-5%. So, it's less dangerous than the normal flu. Go Figure.
    Once a vaccine comes out within the next year, the number will continue to lower.
    And the 2% number is mainly on Chinese patients who live in smog and smoke cigarettes a hell of a lot more than the average American. Which should lower the amount of people dying in the U.S. even further. The deaths in U.S. include 19 in a single nursing home out of the 20 something that have died. As of today, you have a better chance of winning the lotto than dying of Corona.
    But we're gonna make a big deal over it.

For those that think the mask is important!!!!!! Not. The mask will not save you from the virus unless someone sneezed or spit in your face. Chances are they are going to get your uncovered neck in the process. Whoops. One of the ways the virus spreads is touching your face. How can you put a mask on without touching your face?

With the regular flu, you should always wash your hands! Don't touch your face! TREAT THE CORONA VIRUS LIKE THE NORMAL FLU. The highest risk are the elderly, young and anyone with upper respiratory problems like COPD.

So overblown. If it wasn't an election year, this would have been handled entirely different.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gentleman View Post
    I truly can't believe how irresponsible the media has covered the Virus pandemic. Why people can't realize it's less deadly than the normal flu we live with every year. It kills roughly 2% of those contracting virus. The regular flu actually kills MORE people at 3-5%. So, it's less dangerous than the normal flu. Go Figure.
    Once a vaccine comes out within the next year, the number will continue to lower.
    And the 2% number is mainly on Chinese patients who live in smog and smoke cigarettes a hell of a lot more than the average American. Which should lower the amount of people dying in the U.S. even further. The deaths in U.S. include 19 in a single nursing home out of the 20 something that have died. As of today, you have a better chance of winning the lotto than dying of Corona.
    But we're gonna make a big deal over it.

For those that think the mask is important!!!!!! Not. The mask will not save you from the virus unless someone sneezed or spit in your face. Chances are they are going to get your uncovered neck in the process. Whoops. One of the ways the virus spreads is touching your face. How can you put a mask on without touching your face?

With the regular flu, you should always wash your hands! Don't touch your face! TREAT THE CORONA VIRUS LIKE THE NORMAL FLU. The highest risk are the elderly, young and anyone with upper respiratory problems like COPD.

So overblown. If it wasn't an election year, this would have been handled entirely different.
    You are SO wrong. Yes, the flu kills more people, but the mortality rate is much higher with the corona virus, 3%-4%, compared to 0.1% with the flu.

It’s not less dangerous. There is a vaccine for the flu. There is no vaccine yet for the corona virus.

Concern in the media is not irresponsible. If there is any irresponsibility, it’s our government’s denial and lame response.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast