Thread: Amber's wisdom memorialized (reputation, feelings, honesty, ymmv, boundaries)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Amber's wisdom memorialized (reputation, feelings, honesty, ymmv, boundaries)

I saw this post, on this platform in Memorium, kind of wish I had read it before getting back into the hobby. (It discusses reputation, feelings, honesty, ymmv, boundaries)

Amber's wisdom memorialized

Anyhow some questions I'd like to ask to open up the discussion

Ladies: What are somethings that the gentlemen can do to make the entire experience more enjoyable for you and/or himself(advice for women or men)?
    From booking > pre-booking > During booking > after booking > repeat booking

Gentlemen: What things have you done (or advice can you give for women or men) that you've found that makes the the entire experience perceivably more enjoyable to you and the ladies?

From the link I posted, I started getting into the habit of buying a card and putting the donation into the card with a nice note.
    Something personal that I do is either bring some chocolate, flowers, or some other small gift(dependent on who I'm seeing)

Also feel free to discuss anything else you may have read in the above post that you felt was compelling or insightful.

Looking forward to reading the responses.

Grateful for all of our interactions.
    -We're all human, be kind to each other.
    Live life to the fullest, fuck all the noise

Random.....are you writing a book?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Online therapy
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

This is COED DISCUSSION. OP has presented a topic inviting this community to DISCUSS. If you have no interest in the topic, there's is no need to respond. KR/OH2 Guide

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Get your references ready and answer the exact requirements for each provider in advance so that they feel comfortable right off the bat. Don’t argue just provide what they asked for.

Don’t negotiate prices. Most importantly be respectful of their boundaries. Right off the bat when we get together I explain EXACTLY what I want in what order and what works for me an what does not. Most women love a guy who knows exactly what they want. Communicate. They can’t read minds.

30 min sessions are fine for a quick nut but if you want MSOG, fbsm, nuru or toy play between round one and two then boom 60-90 mins. I love a long session. Ask what the extended rate is and most but not all providers are very reasonable for extending from 60-90 mins

Arrive clean. Same for providers. Funky smells are not cool

Tip. You will get better service next time and references.

Research so you know what each provider is good at. Not all know how to edge or tuma or ss. Only research will tell you if this works with the provider you chose

Once you get more comfortable with a provider in future visits their menu will open up and they will watch the clock less

Providers please be on time and respect appointments booked in advance. We have jobs so if we book noon to one two days out we scheduled our work to fit that time. It’s difficult to move back an hour on short notice.

Also some PI’s are so nasty it makes me feel nervous the whole time about getting rolled. Can you pick a safer spot that is cleaner pls. Good incalls or nicer hotels go along way and yes I will pay more for this