Thread: SissySweets: Good Morning with SissySweets

Registered Male (Not Verified)

SissySweets: Good Morning with SissySweets

Companion's Handle: SissySweets
    Date of Visit: 02/26/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 512.952.5295
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?55161-SissySweet
    City, State: South Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: lfk, bbbj, daty, miss, cfs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: brown/black, medium
    Smoking Status: wasn't obvious
    Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed
    Companion Description: Sissy has a very pretty face and a beautifully curvy body.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I had tried to make an appointment with Sissy before and it didn't work out - which was initially disappointing. However, Sissy is a young mother and I think life just gets in the way at times. She was communicative and sweet with me once we rescheduled. She came to my place and was on time, arriving in a sexy sweater dress that showed off her curvy figure. Her hair and nails were on point and her smile was gorgeous. We talked a little and she seemed very comfortable. From there, we got naked and moved to the bed... kissing a little bit, my mouth wandering. She reached down and stroked my dick with her hand getting me harder and harder and eventually took me in her mouth and showed off her skills. I went down on her then, and she put her hands on my head while I performed... she tasted great. At a certain point, I knew my session was a short, so I slipped on a cover and went into missionary for the rest of the time.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.