Thread: Buyer Beware - Kynsley Morgan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

Buyer Beware - Kynsley Morgan

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-KynsleyMorgan

Last week I had, what I thought would be, the pleasure of meeting with this companion after plans fell through with someone else. Arrangements were made and donations were sent. Now looking back fully accept my stupidity by sending money up front. Before our scheduled meeting time, she reached out and said that due to a bad meal out she was not feeling good and would not be able to meet. The next morning, after seeing that she was already posting as being available for that day, I reached out. "Yes, we are" was the response when I asked if we were on for a second attempt that night. Meeting time came and went with no communication...for hours. Even to this day she has not responded to an email, text or phone call to either phone number I had previously used for her. Returning the money would be the best outcome, but if not, at least own the fact that your a thief.

Again, fully realize and accept that I made a mistake with payment up front; but thought I was dealing with a reputable provider. If you have had a similar experience with her, let people know.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-26-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Relocated to region where incident allegedly happened. -- Staff