Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buyer Beware - Kynsley Morgan

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Buyer Beware - Kynsley Morgan

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-KynsleyMorgan

Last week I had, what I thought would be, the pleasure of meeting with this companion after plans fell through with someone else. Arrangements were made and donations were sent. Now looking back fully accept my stupidity by sending money up front. Before our scheduled meeting time, she reached out and said that due to a bad meal out she was not feeling good and would not be able to meet. The next morning, after seeing that she was already posting as being available for that day, I reached out. "Yes, we are" was the response when I asked if we were on for a second attempt that night. Meeting time came and went with no communication...for hours. Even to this day she has not responded to an email, text or phone call to either phone number I had previously used for her. Returning the money would be the best outcome, but if not, at least own the fact that your a thief.

Again, fully realize and accept that I made a mistake with payment up front; but thought I was dealing with a reputable provider. If you have had a similar experience with her, let people know.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-26-2020 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Relocated to region where incident allegedly happened. -- Staff

I'm calling BS as she has always been upfront with her dealings. And I do know the other side of the story that you left out... like placing a claim against her Venmo account before she could refund the money so now it's locked and she couldn't sent it back to you. You also left out the part about a sting going down at the Hard Rock that made it a stupid bet to try to do business there. Tell the whole story before you cry foul. For all she knew, you were part of that sting.

I've known her almost 20 years and have never known her to cheat anyone out of money.

I would like to hear the rest of the details that RL speaks of. There was no bust at the hard rock that I know of and I keep pretty good track of prostitution arrest on the coast. I guess one could get past me but to my knowledge there hasnt been any recent bookings for prostitution.

Now if its is true that she took your cash and you somehow blocked her from returning it then you should wait until the money gets released or not before calling her out on it. Did you give it enough time to work itself out?

If the session didnt take place and you paid for it then you should get your money back even after calling her out. Knowing her as well as I do I think she would still get your money back to you even after this post if she really owes you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Definitely doesn't sound like her at all. I haven't known her as long as RL and basscat, however I've seen her multiple times. I had to cancel on her last minute on our last scheduled appt because I got sick. Sent her the donation for the appt anyways because it was on me and I've never had to cancel an apt and don't want that reputation. I asked for a rain check and she agreed. Follow up appt was held just earlier today as agreed with no questions asked of any new donations.

There's got to be more to the story and that sounds to be true from RL's comments. Fill us in on the rest of those details.

She got word that there was a sting operation happening there and at the Beau and got the info from ones that would know... not going to expand on that to keep their identities safe. Whether any stings happened is unknown to me, not important, the important part is Kynsley had solid intel and bugged out. Now the guy that posted this isn't out any money as the transaction didn't go thru to her and was probably reversed to the credit card he was using after he got her account locked where she couldn't reverse any transaction... that's on him.

And I do know more about the guy that posted this and the shenanigans he was pulling and he should feel free to come on and dispute me if he likes. My guess is he's going to do a hit & run and try to cause damage without allowing for rebuttal from her. Either way, he shouldn't have been trying to use a credit card as he can always have that charge reversed and leave her and other women hanging.

He did exactly what I predicted, a one & done flyby. He just wanted to trash her and keep moving before his story unraveled.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Kynsley is welcome to post her account of the incident herself, and then the thread will be locked, per policy after both sides directly involved in a session dispute have spoken. -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo RL & BC, we appreciate you gentlemen keeping it real here. We don’t need peps with an agenda putting out some false information.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the extra details RL. I figured it was bogus. My request for more details was directed to to the OP. My guess was we wouldn't hear from him again and it was an attempt to smear a good, reputable provider's name. So far that theory seems to be holding true.

Road Lizard +100000

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
    He did exactly what I predicted, a one & done flyby. He just wanted to trash her and keep moving before his story unraveled.
    I agree RL, his story is simply not what she would do.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Barbie36DD's Avatar
    I am an honest provider I feel this story doesn't pass the smell test but if this woman took money that she didn't provide she needs to return the money. I always tell the truth and if I were her return the money anyway so he wouldn't give a bad review just to keep it honest but some are bad apples out there. I been taken many times in the past but now wised up.
    Hi, my darlings! My rates are as follows 400 session in calls 2 to 10 PM. Beautiful & real photos recent. Serious inquiries only Respectful fun time for gentlemen. 17372000059

I won't be answering anymore on this so as not to violate any rules. However the OP of the thread has been contacting me via PMs claiming he can't post on here and he is still avoiding questions, just asking the same thing over and over and answering nothing. I won't post them on here as he has laid out his side already and I'm confident in everything I've posted. Have a great evening yall!
    Last edited by Road Lizard; 02-28-2020 at 12:25 AM.

I talked with Kynsley yesterday about this and she said that the guys money never cleared her venmo. She sent me a screenshot where her account was frozen.

I have known her a long time I dont think she would cheat a guy out of money. Anything is possible but in the 20 years she has been around I have never heard of her cheating anyone out of money.

If this guy has proof that she did he needs to post it like RL said. Locntry41 if you want to show her to be a thief post prof or end it.

This is so easy to avoid if your a trick. NEVER and I mean Never pay in advance under any circumstances no matter how well you know the lady or how great her rep is. Just dont do it and you will never find yourself in this situation. Its really easy to avoid. To me its just common sense not to pay until your in the session. The only reason these women do this is to get our money. If you give them the money beforehand what incentive do they have for actually going through with something they really rather not do.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Barbie36DD's Avatar
    So true, like your reply how many get screwed by scammers. First I never ask for money in advanced EVER. This is not a good business practice in my business. Enough said!
    Hi, my darlings! My rates are as follows 400 session in calls 2 to 10 PM. Beautiful & real photos recent. Serious inquiries only Respectful fun time for gentlemen. 17372000059

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast