Hair Color and Length: N/A
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: N/A
    Companion Description: N/A
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? N/A
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? N/A
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? N/A

Public comments:
    I've never actually been to a strip club, for some reason I figured I'd rather just go to a provider, than play games. But I'd like to know what I need to know before I go.

Is there a cover at the door? Can I be charged for things that I didn't know I was charged for? How hard is it to get further than a lap dance with a dancer?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    bring lots and lots of money,

there is usually a cover from 5-10 bucks, some places depending on time of day may enforce a dress code, but typically during the daytime most will allow shorts.

drinks are stupid overpriced a typical beer will cost you anywhere from 6-9 bucks plus a tip for the waitress. never open a tab with a credit card always pay cash, the reason, they typically will charge you at least 100 bucks to make sure the card is good to go, and if you dont drink 100 bucks worth then you will see a return of unused funds a few days later to the card, and also waitress will add drinks to your tab thinking they can get away with it especially if you have been drinking and are feeling buzzed.

now on to the dancers they see you as a walking ATM machine and most will hustle you out of as much money as they possibly can for nothing in return. out on the main area of the club that others can see the dance all you will get is a lap dance, so they will say we can have more fun if we go to vip which will cost more to enter say anywhere from 50 to 500 depending on club and time of day, plus then you pay for the dances 20 bucks a song. so the key is to find a waitress tell her can she find you a dancer that meets your look requirement that likes to have "fun" she knows what that means, but then you should tip the waitress for sending you the "fun girl" as far as the dancer goes if you want to get a bj or more be up front about what you are looking for, they all have heard it all before, tell them something like im not here for the dances im here for the dancers, and want to have a good time, alot of guys will tell you to negotiate the amount for the time or the specific extra bj,sex etc before you go with them to vip because if you leave it up in the air, they may not do any more than dance, or they may suck you off and then say you owe me 500 bucks.

it is nice going inside the candy shop once and while to see all the hotties but remember they are at work looking for the easiest paycheck they can find

No cover at most places during the day, at night it varies wildly depending on events.

Drinks vary a lot at various Austin clubs. YR during the day is pretty reasonable, at night it's like 8 bucks for a J&C. LS is also pretty cheap.

I've never had any issues at any club in ATX in regard to opening a tab. That said, cash is probably the better choice to help keep your spending in check. Not once have I been charged "100 bucks" at any club for a random reason, even the vegas clubs.

As for the dancers it can be hit or miss. If they walk up and immediately ask for a dance that's probably all you are going to get. If they walk up and sit down and start chatting then you are probably on to something. Once she gets to the point where she tries selling a cabana or dance you can mention that you like to have "fun" or some other code word. You'll find out quickly if she's game. Don't mention specifics that's a good way to get in trouble. There is a certain amount of hit and miss here, but agree to an amount before hand and you should be good. The best thing here though is build up that relationship a bit and then ask about outside the club. Inside the club is fun a few times but it's not really comfortable or enjoyable as you both are always on the lookout.

The two best ways to succeed in a club is to make friends with a waitress that's in the know so to speak. Some waitresses are just that. They get your drinks and that's it. The key is to find the 2-3 waitresses that are connected in the club. There's 2 really good ones at P10, and one at the LS that i'm aware of that you want to connect with as they can bring you girls and know which girls to bring you.

The other way to succeed is get in good with the managers. Most of them are pretty cool and will absolutely look the other way if you get on their good side by either buying bottles or throwing them a tip here and there.

The key to strip clubs is being at least a semi regular and figuring the place out. Once you have that you are golden. I've lucked out a few times on first visits but it certainly wasn't common for me. In my experience probably 80% of dancers are up for extra stuff and or outside the club. You start learning how to spot the ones that aren't pretty quickly.

Pick a club, go there with no expectations other than to have a few drinks and see some beautiful ladies the first time and watch. The second time go back educated and have a really good time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Strip clubs are a really good way to test your ability to read people. I’m usually pretty good at it but have dropped a wad of cash for nothing more times than I can count. You go there for the game, not the prize. I usually get the prize, but that’s not why I’m there. Too many sure things on the board where you’re not cramped and don’t have to be quiet. That said, getting laid in VIP is a rush.

The LS is probably the easiest place to start. Many of the girls will start playing with your Johnson as soon as they sit down. Usually, they’re sending a not so subtle message but occasionally, you’re the mark and they’re the hustle. Remember that reading people is a two way street and they’re professionals:)

My latest approach is to get their number for OTC. If they do that, your odds of getting happy ITC increase dramatically. Depending on my mood, I might play the code word “have fun” game or I might be more direct. I’d really like to fuck you direct :)

Whatever you do, don’t solicit. Don’t ever say how much for a bj in VIP. Best case scenario she walks away and tells the girls to avoid. Worst case, she’s undercover. Medium case the bouncers help you to your car.

Allocate a budget. Put that much cash in your pocket and play the game. Leave your plastic in the car or even better at home. Just like Vegas, don’t bring more than you want to give away because they’re job is to separate you from every dollar you have. And some of them are really good at it. Really good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ok, here’s what you need to know

They are a gigantic waste of time.

Years ago, they used to be good for recruiting some good UTR pussy that you could do OTC. Now a days, nada. Pass. Tip the stage, then see a provider on OH2.
    Rossboss

Hello friends! I like women that enjoy themselves, and most importantly, who manage to make me feel as sexy as they look.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As informative as this post is, strippers are fun but not worth the price of a qv or hh with a good provider. I've visited many establishments and even I've had fun. I'd rather spend my time else where. If you got it, then go for it

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monkey D. Luffy's Avatar
    What they said.. definitely not worth your money at this point. I went to landing strip, and got hustled. CBJ and done in 5 minutes. Do yourself a huge favor, see a provider on here instead.
    Preferences/Fetishes BCD:

Submissive Provider
    Sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF
    CFS
    Gags, ropes, toys
    Choking/hair pulling/spanking (as far or hard as you’re willing to go)
    Safe word: Pineapple 🍍
    Personal Media (pics/vids) not to share without your permission.

Of course, if you’re not willing/into this, I can be normal too.