• not sure never happened

8 8.42%
  • yes

64 67.37%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: poll is squirting sexy

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

poll is squirting sexy

the squirting thread has a lot of interest and I thought a poll to cut to the chase would be interesting.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Yes. I have only experienced it with 2 women in my lifetime. Both happened while I was performing oral. I don’t believe it was urine, as the taste was not bitter and overly salty. I did require a towel afterwards.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    I’ve always been very intrigued by it but have never dove in so to speak.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

BANNED-- AKA WINNDIXIE, MDASDTURDLY, ETC.
    Edited and comments removed, bandwidth not given to stalkers/harassers. No go will not be joining us further. BANNED. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-28-2020 at 12:55 AM.

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I'm in the "no" category but would not at all be surprised to see the positive column win out here. After all the people who frequent this website are going to trend more sexually open than the average population.

The experiences I've had with actual squirters were positive over all but I wasn't into the squirting myself. Then again I'm sure most girls aren't into 90% of the guys on here so, hey: trade offs. Anecdotal of course but it definitely has a different smell than the normal ejaculate associated with them getting off, either oral or vaginal. Curiously of the three I can think of that did genuinely squirt two of them were adamant that I tell no one they did it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    A little bit is.
    Squirt is good
    Leak is good
    Gush is messy
    Gushes are messier

I’m all about changing the sheets after a good come, but if I also have to change the mattress pad, it’s too much!

Edited and comments removed, bandwidth not given to stalkers/harassers. No go will not be joining us further. BANNED. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-28-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by no go fish View Post
    Some people wonder why diseases and viruses plague us. This type of behavior doesnt help
    Well … no. Urine is sterile. Having said that, I would likely avoid booking a “squirted”. But there are probably a fair number who avoid old men with beards, too.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    The CDC recommends shaving beards to help combat the spread of Wuhan Flu; sorry, Dodger.

Article

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Urine is not sterile. That is an out of date myth.

There's a pretty good writeup on female ejaculation on Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    Urine is not sterile. That is an out of date myth.
    Sorry dodger but ProSlack is right on this one. Urine is not completely sterile. There is no way on earth that urine makes it way through the urinary tract, even a completely healthy one with no UTIs, and comes out with zero living organisms. Impossible. Our entire bodies contain a plethora of microbiomes. Even the uterus and placenta were once thought to be completely sterile and free of living organisms to protect the growing fetus. Not true. In fact, those bacterial colonies are very important. Guess what they do? Prepare us to live in the world. A world teaming with microorganisms. **Everywhere**. You can't walk 5ft without coming into contact with numerous bacterium in most circumstances. And this a good thing btw. It's what allows us to live in this world without being constantly infected.

It's like George Carlins old joke that went something like, "we don't get sick b/c when we were young we swam in liquid shit!" (joking about the absurd over protective nature given to children today - RIP Carlin).

Obviously it's a joke but it has a very valid point. The fact that we are exposed to pathogens and have been for countless millennia has meant that we evolved & became inoculated to many of these invasive organisms. Either that or we formed a symbiotic healthy relationship with them as is the case with what we call "probiotics".

Urine does contain living organisms, especially once it come out of the body. However, not all micobiota are bad or they're not really dangerous. Is drinking pee okay? Probably. For a short bit it's not a huge issue unless the person had a serious UTI or the receiver has a weak immune system. It's not a good idea to do for long periods or really large amounts. The salt content will only dehydrate you further and if done in the wild (for survival purposes) it will become a vicious cycle as there is more salt in the next batch of urine after your kidneys are forced to filter again.

In the context of sex it's likely "okay" as it's a small amount (assuming the person is healthy and doesn't have any UTI or other infection around the urinary tract or it's exit). But the idea that is doesn't contain any microbiota or pathogenic organisms is quite silly. It most certainly does; but it doesn't mean it's really *serious* or will cause a major issue to a healthy individual.
    -MG

16 No's ---- 24 Yes
    I should start pissing on guys according to this poll

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    To each their own.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 02-28-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no go fish
    A skewed poll...Out in the real world...
    And we in the hobby care about the opinion of the real world, why?...
    The poll is not skewed at all.
    It is intended for members of this site.
    It is reaching it's target audience.
    The real world's opinion about the topic is completely irrelevant.
    The results of the poll, if offered to the real world, would be irrelevant.
    The only thing skewed is the idea that the poll is skewed.
    This is the hobby and the poll is for the hobby - not the real world.
    Jeez and SMH...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast